Help Please! :)

rhi.b

Hi, im new to the site and would really like some advice and help! Im 17 and really unhappy about the way i look, im short wich makes every pound so much more noticable! I left school last year and since have not stopped eating! (maybe through bordom? ) I always watched what i ate because of weight issues when i was younger, but after leaving school my family moved to portugal, i lost all motivation to watch my weight when i found out as we have moved to a very remote area and thought well theres no one to look nice for, but have since realised its not about anyone else its about how i feel but its abit to late as i have put on alottt of weight! I feel like i have been comfort/bordom eating as im feelin isolated being away from family and friends and watched all my friends go off to college whereas im doing an open uni course. We are goin back to england in a few weeks to visit family and would like to have at least started to lose some weight but my motivation has gone and i want it back! please help!

I was Wondering if you guys know any ways to lose wight quite fast, to give me motivation to carry on really, just for a kick start i dont want to go back to england and see all my friends looking like this!
(Long thread sorry!)

Last edited:
aw hun! how about doing an atkins style way of eating. Lots of meat and protein and salads but no carbs. I know when i have done this in the past it works like magic and you are never hungry. other than that, do loads of exercise.

Thanks :) ive tried lots of diets in the past few months including no carbs but i might try stickin to it this time :p

good luck, and remember your only young so you should be spending time enjoying yourself! dont worry too much, just start going on some long walks! good luck

Back