HELP PLEASE

fatstitcher

Hi all, just need a little help because It appears that I may be off to sunny hunny (Hunstanton) on Sunday as Ben is getting upset about going on his own with his nanny & grandpa.:confused:

Am only going to go if I can travel in our car as I don't do coaches as I get travel sick...:9529:

I suppose I could have a treat of Fish n Chips etc. Am not keen on having to watch everyone else eat them n not have any myself...and I don't want to make a packed lunch if i don't have to, so any ideas please..:devilangel:that would help me be an angel rather than a devil..:8855:

Michelle

can you not have a jacket spud and beans? im sure there'd be plenty of cafes that'd make it for you. I remember going to looe with my family during my last SW stint and them all stuffing fish and chips while i walked to a take away cafe who made me spud and beans. i felt better for being a good girl but it wasnt easy! take some alpen or hi-fi bars with some fruit just as little snacks so that you dont get hungry enough to make choices you will regret prehaps? xx

A medium chip shop fish is 15 syns on red/ee and a medium portion of chips is 17.5 on green/ee

I personally would compromise and have chips and mushy peas for 17.5 syns and make sure the rest of the day was free food- that way I still get to eat with the others and only just go over my syns.

You could plan to eat the fish and chips and flexi syn the meal beforehand, but tbh if you suffer from car sickness and eat all that grease it may just make you feel worse!

Whatever you decide, have a nice day xxxxxxxxxxx

Back