1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

help please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MrsM, 27 October 2010 Social URL.

1. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

Hi. as a newbie to SW, just completed day 3 and so far so good, i was wondering if i can save syns and use them another day?
    Just finding my way around really, have been given books and not going to a class but trying it alone.
    Any good tips for a newbie greatfully appreciated :)
    Am sure more qs will arise and hopefully will find answers as i search the board.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kissme

kissme Gold Member

Hi MrsM I use my syns weekly and you can do it like this but try and have atelast 5 a day!
  4. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

Thank you both for quick replies. Out ofmy 3 days so far i have not gone over 5 but Fri night is always curry night in our house so would be nice to save a few :)
    Will give it a go x
  5. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    depends on how you lose. Initially it probably is best to keep to 5 - 15 per day - using 10 (most of us do).

Then a few weeks in you can experiment with using 5 per day and saving the extra 35 - 40 syns for a bit of a treat at the weekends.

IF you save say 40 syns though for a special night out - you must remember to count downwards from 40 as you use the syns - counting upwards you never seem to stop ! If that makes any sense.

Whatever you do - GOOD LUCK.
  6. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

What a fab idea counting backwards, thank you. :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.