help please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MrsM, 27 October 2010 Social URL.

1. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

Hi. as a newbie to SW, just completed day 3 and so far so good, i was wondering if i can save syns and use them another day?
    Just finding my way around really, have been given books and not going to a class but trying it alone.
    Any good tips for a newbie greatfully appreciated :)
    Am sure more qs will arise and hopefully will find answers as i search the board.
    TIA

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kissme

kissme Gold Member

Hi MrsM I use my syns weekly and you can do it like this but try and have atelast 5 a day!

4. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

Thank you both for quick replies. Out ofmy 3 days so far i have not gone over 5 but Fri night is always curry night in our house so would be nice to save a few :)
    Will give it a go x

5. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    depends on how you lose. Initially it probably is best to keep to 5 - 15 per day - using 10 (most of us do).

Then a few weeks in you can experiment with using 5 per day and saving the extra 35 - 40 syns for a bit of a treat at the weekends.

IF you save say 40 syns though for a special night out - you must remember to count downwards from 40 as you use the syns - counting upwards you never seem to stop ! If that makes any sense.

Whatever you do - GOOD LUCK.

6. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

T2BS
    What a fab idea counting backwards, thank you. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.