Help....... Please...:-(

Nikkiola said:
Ick, just accidentally swallowed a lill bit of mouthwash! Is that gonna set me back? It wasn't a full mouthful or anything?? Eek!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No don't be daft.... The only reason they day no gum or milk etc is because we all know if you have a little of something you always want more... So it's to stop you craving really.. Be fine... And let's face it we need it with the awful breath it gives us don't we ! X

Oh no its this time on a friday when i want to order a take away and forget all about the diet...... ive managed the last 2 weekends fine but its getting harder and harder everyday :(

I'm with you mummy, I would b on my first glass of Pinot grigio by now and thinking of something very nice to e** ( are we allowed to say the 'e' word????)
Weekends are TORTURE :-(

Soooooo starving tonight!!!!!!! ??

My boyfriend has forced me into a night of watching harry potter starting at the first movie- kill me now I should be out of my bin for this!

Dahlia Rose said:
My boyfriend has forced me into a night of watching harry potter starting at the first movie- kill me now I should be out of my bin for this!

Ha ha ha, I hate Harry Potters!!

I've managed to get through all 25 years of my life without watching the pre pubesent little wizard but my luck just turned!

Haha I actually love Harry Potter, the books not the movies!!! But in fairness I will read ANYTHING!!!!

I've always been the same, I always have my nose is some book or another! :)

I find it quite easy to get swept up in the magic of it all, same with twilight, I read proper stuff too though! My primary degree is a joint in English literature and Media and Communication so I read a lot of the classics and am big into developmental psychology so read a lot on that!

I LOVE Harry, but it all got a bit dark and depressing as the books went on, I like a bit of blood and guts in my books! Ok it's Saturday and I'm full of good intentions, going to clean my room, maybe do a wardrobe clear-out, change the bed etc etc, my partner arrives for a few days tomorrow (he lives at the other end of the country:-( ) and we haven't seen each other in 2 weeks. Will he notice a difference in me??? (apart from cat-litter breath) ( note to self, buy more breath strips!!!!) have a great day everyone xxxx

Hope you all have a good food free weekend, i have cleaned this morning, im off out and about for the morning and from 1pm i will be childless until tomorrow morning when i will get spoilt for mothers day :) although me and Mr have our first night alone in AGES and we cant even go and eat....lol, oh well guess we have other things to keep us busy and fit ;-)

I'm afraid i have to totally swallow my pride and admit I loved harry potter! He was so cute and tiny how could I not!

I spent all of yesterday cleaning out my house even the disaster areas that are my wardrobe and hot press (my boyfriend is the
Messiest man alive) took my hours but my house is sparkling! Even the dog got a cleaning and a trim ;) now to pass today! Oh how could I forget I went shopping yesterday and tried on a size ten dress and it was perfect!! Eeeeh soo happy I still have alot of work to do but I'm
On my way!

how are my girlies doing today? i have to go out to a work do tonight so dont want to go! kill me now!! guess who's the designated driver?? grr

things have been quite here. I was cooking chilli earlier for my bf and totally forgot and put some celery in my mouth spat it out before i chewed! dog enjoyed it though :)

Dahlia Rose said:
things have been quite here. I was cooking chilli earlier for my bf and totally forgot and put some celery in my mouth spat it out before i chewed! dog enjoyed it though :)

I did that once with cucumber x

Back