Help....... Please...:-(

I took a swig of mouthwash this morning and didn't realise what I'd done for about 10 mins and kicked myself all around the house! - at least it's alcohol free

Mia that's amazing!!! Each of my legs is bigger than a size 10! You must have felt a million dollars!
Girls I was sniffing the strawberry fabric conditioner longingly.....

oh my God I think i WAS ten the last time I wore a size ten! AMAZEBALLS!!!!!!!! and yes - do wish it was a nice pinot grigio ;)!!!

Hehe yeah it felt pretty good I don't think I'm a size ten yet I think it was just a lucky fit! But I'm on the right road!

Haha that made me feel a bit sick!
I've only recently been brave enough to watch silence of the lambs (from under my duvet)

Hey ladies,

Hope ye all had a fab weekend! Felt like it went on for 20 years with my nieces and nephews munching their yummy fast food all wkend but I somehow managed to pull through, have no idea how because I was feeling sooooooo hungry and unmotivated!! Need some inspiration PLEASE!!!! :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey ladies,

Hope ye all had a fab weekend! Felt like it went on for 20 years with my nieces and nephews munching their yummy fast food all wkend but I somehow managed to pull through, have no idea how because I was feeling sooooooo hungry and unmotivated!! Need some inspiration PLEASE!!!! :(

i have to say i have been very very unmotivated this week and my water intake has gone right down.
weigh in this weds i'm really not expecting much loss at all. i got up this morning and did a half hour on the trampoline am gonna do it again before bed so hopefully it'll make a difference. Truthfully all i wanna do is go to the cinema with a big bucket of popcorn!

Dahlia Rose said:
i have to say i have been very very unmotivated this week and my water intake has gone right down.
weigh in this weds i'm really not expecting much loss at all. i got up this morning and did a half hour on the trampoline am gonna do it again before bed so hopefully it'll make a difference. Truthfully all i wanna do is go to the cinema with a big bucket of popcorn!

Oh my god, all I wanted last night was a bucket of buttery cinema popcorn!!! How weird is that?

Back