Help....... Please...:-(

i havent a clue but i want some hehe! just had second shake not feeling so hungry now! weigh in on weds so not looking forward to it!

Sure you will do fab... I looked at the main site... It's like a foreign language to me... It's simple on the phone.. Post , read and reply lol x

Dahlia Rose said:
how you feeling today (btw i loved harry potter! hehe so ashamed but sooo good)

Don't be one bit ashamed! I love it! Won't embarrass myself by telling you about the dream I had one night!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dahlia Rose said:
hehe im all about strange dreams!!! how are you getting on sweetheart feeling better

Hey doll,

Feelin heaps better tonight, the hotel we're having our wedding reception in gave us a 3 month free membership for the pool and gym so signed up today, went for a swim and it distracted me for a bit, hadn't been in ages but really love swimming! It helps that it's the one and only sporting activity I'm better at than Craig so it cheered me up no end :) How're u? How was today for you?
xxx

Oh and as for the strange dreams, my sisters a psychotherapist and she's big into the symbolism behind our dreams and can't make head nor tail of mine. She reckons I read too many books and my brains on overload!!

um today was a bit tough but only because i was stressed about money and that feeling alot better now was tempted to eat but i didn't im glad now

Doesnt it feel so good when u resist the temptation!!!!! Money worries are such a pain, everyone is the same at the moment though!! I hate having to watch every euro but it has to be done! It's all about budgeting if you can do that you'll generally be ok! X

i am no good at budgeting! but not drinking is helping alot
dublin is so bloody expensive! but what can you do? it wouldnt be so bad if my car insurance wasnt due the same day as my rent! ahhh

Nikkiola said:
Oh and as for the strange dreams, my sisters a psychotherapist and she's big into the symbolism behind our dreams and can't make head nor tail of mine. She reckons I read too many books and my brains on overload!!

Oh wow I would love to talk to her about mine... Last year or so mine gave been so vivid and I have to be woken calmly because I end up shouting out so distressed x

Dahlia Rose said:
i am no good at budgeting! but not drinking is helping alot
dublin is so bloody expensive! but what can you do? it wouldnt be so bad if my car insurance wasnt due the same day as my rent! ahhh

Ah .... I know what you mean.... It's hard times everywhere... I love Dublin.. Was taken there for a treat 4 years ago... Absolutely loved it... And the people :) x

I'm a novice to all this but I couldn't start till Tuesday but my WI is on Saturdays, only day that suits me. So my first Wi I only lost 5 lbs ( not bad for 4 days!!) still feel I missed the impact of having a big loss ..to quote Simon Cowell 'missing the WOW factor'....

5lbs in 4 days i'd call that wow ;)
i'm sure you'll see more next week as it'll be a week and a bit worth x x

Back