Help....... Please...:-(

Hi, I've just jumped onto your post as another new starter struggling with day 1. I've slept until nearly 3pm so I didn't have to think about or be tempted by food.
I find I'm the total opposite of everyone else who all fear the weekends for being their let down. I find on my days off I do ok as I make sure there are no temptations in the house, or if worse comes to worse I just lock myself in the bedroom and watch DVDs all day.
I'm back in work in Wednesday, I love my job but the shift work and nature of the job means I've put on 3 stone since I started in January 2009! Im worried as soon as I get stressed at work I'll do what I always do and nip to the local subway sandwhich shop to fill up on comforting carbs :(

you can do this sweetie!! it does get easier day 8 here and i cooked 3 days worth of food for hubby and son yesterday and didnt even flinch you really do adjust very quickly. i did however nearly cry when i realised the 3 months i'm aiming for takes me past my birthday so no cake :cry:

It's true jellie this forum is a life saver! I use the iPhone free minimins app it's great for when I'm in work

thank you for mentioning this i didnt know it existed! off to search for it now :D:D

I too love Dublin, always going up for concerts and shopping!! Mostly in pennies and TK MAXX but still way better than Limerick which is the closer alternative! My insurance and tax used als be at the same time in my old car! Such a pain! Now our sky package, phone and rent all come out in the space of a few days!! Bloody disaster but we're good to go then and can live easy! How're all the ladies today??

5lbs in 4 days is brill! I've my weigh in later and am verrrrry nervous!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nikkiola said:
I too love Dublin, always going up for concerts and shopping!! Mostly in pennies and TK MAXX but still way better than Limerick which is the closer alternative! My insurance and tax used als be at the same time in my old car! Such a pain! Now our sky package, phone and rent all come out in the space of a few days!! Bloody disaster but we're good to go then and can live easy! How're all the ladies today??

5lbs in 4 days is brill! I've my weigh in later and am verrrrry nervous!!!

Good luck with the weigh in .... Be sure to let us know... Bet it will be awesome x

I don't survive well outside cities! It's tough this grown up living and I don't have any kids to support! It's my birthday next Monday and I am breaking out for a treat mind you i have to do a refeed week as I'm going to London for a few days but it's lucky because I can't afford the shakes this week.
Good luck on the weigh in doll keep us updated on your new app ;)

Dahlia Rose said:
I don't survive well outside cities! It's tough this grown up living and I don't have any kids to support! It's my birthday next Monday and I am breaking out for a treat mind you i have to do a refeed week as I'm going to London for a few days but it's lucky because I can't afford the shakes this week.
Good luck on the weigh in doll keep us updated on your new app ;)

Have you planned what you are going to eat x

Down 10 LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP :):):)

Thank you! I'm so chuffed! Feel i could run a marathaon :) Defo worth not eating to see a result like that!

Nikkiola said:
Down 10 LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP :):):)

Weheyy, well done that's amazing.
:)

Just think next week you could be down a stone or more.. I mean in two weeks that's amazing... Keep the swimming up too will aid the weight loss. X

Haha, thanks Ladies!! I'm here waiting for my iphone to charge up so I can go for a cycle! So delighted and to make it even better the OH said he can see a difference in my face, one of the chins is shrinking (my words not his) :)

I hope we all have a great week ahead :)How much is the average from here on out for people on shakes??

xxx :D

Just think next week you could be down a stone or more.. I mean in two weeks that's amazing... Keep the swimming up too will aid the weight loss. X

Swimming, cycling, you name it I'm gonna try it! Imagine being a stone down in 2 wks it'd be amazing! How many stone is a dress size on average? I bet ur startin to look skinny, you just dont see in in yourself!

I cant believe im skipping my cosy sign language class to go cycling! Its like a whole new me!!! :D Whens your WI again hun? x

Back