Help....... Please...:-(

thank you for mentioning this i didnt know it existed! off to search for it now :D:D

The iphone app is brill, it keeps me distracted at work when I think Im gonna crack! Well done you with your 15lbs, thats over a stone!! Were u exercising or just shaking?

Nikki x

I just use the iPhone app, it's brill, feel I'm in touch with you all wherever I am!!! I'm only down 10lbs in 2 weeks but when my partner arrived on Sunday (he lives at the other end of the country) he said I looked so well, face thinner, could see the difference especially from the back! Bonus was...I'm not snoring!!!!! Must be the lack of Pinot grigio!!!!

Haha! Ah the good ole vino! We parted ways in my 3rd year of college NEVER to reconsile again! Aw thats great! I bet you felt on top of the world with compliments like that!! Isnt the iphone in general just brilliant! Absolutely endless capabilities :)

Friday .... But only expecting a kilo given only 4 to go... It gets harder plus my muscle mass is almost certainly increasing with the weights I'm doing... But I don't mind because ultimately I want to look good and if it means I'm a little heavier on the scales but easier on the eye I'll be happy ;-) x hard to say about the dress size... I mean two stones down I'm a small 14 where i was a 16 , but again it's all relative because I hold my weight well as I
have a large frame and biggish boobs... Lol... X

Hey ladies!
Just been having a good read through this thread and wanted to join in. You all sound like you're doing sooo well - despite all the ups and downs that life throws at us.
Did Lipotrim last year and did really well - lost two stone. Unfortunately due to having to reapply for my job not long after I had refed, continued stress at work and a car crash ... well it's all come back on. Slipped straight back into my comfort eating/wine drinking.

Anyway - decided enough was enough and am now back on the wagon. Gonna do at least a week of the shakes and then see where I go from there. Currently on day 2 and suffering the hangover-like headaches. Any words of encouragement greatly appreciated!

Love Yorkie xx

Friday .... But only expecting a kilo given only 4 to go... It gets harder plus my muscle mass is almost certainly increasing with the weights I'm doing... But I don't mind because ultimately I want to look good and if it means I'm a little heavier on the scales but easier on the eye I'll be happy ;-) x hard to say about the dress size... I mean two stones down I'm a small 14 where i was a 16 , but again it's all relative because I hold my weight well as I
have a large frame and biggish boobs... Lol... X

What kinda stuff do you do down the gym?? I'd be like that myself, much prefer to be slim than light if it were a choice. Going to go swimming in the morning from 7-8 before work. Gonnamake good use of my 3months free membership. Have you tried out the scales that analyse your weight in terms of water,fat,muscle etc. the ones in pharmacys are very accurate! At 10 stone 6 a few years ago I was a size 10 so I'd love that again if possible! You're doing soooooooo well! You're super!!! Super Sigourney ;)

Thank you.... I do tummy crunches about 200.... Inner and outer thigh pushes , heavy , about 300 combined.. The power plate for 6 mins to warm my muscles up..100 weighted waist twists... About 80 arm pushes , weighted.. And about 30 mins cardio ,I swap between the rower, cross trainer and treadmill , I normally do a combination of two of them.. Then if I'm feeling ok I do a few more crunches, maybe 60... Then finish with a light swim.. Just 10 or 15 lengths... Obviously it's not a full size pool...sometimes I do a little less cardio depending on how I'm feeling... Restructured my routine to incorporate more leg work and it seems to be working..:) x

Woah, thats seriously impressive, u must have abs of steel! Have u seen the p90x programme? You should look it up, I'd say you'd like it going on the type of stuff your doing!! I'd love to be able to gym it up like that but I get so distracted, hopefully I'll get myself into it. I go to a core class on Monday and Wednesday, then Thursdays I do fighting fit, fridays is walking and then rest Sat and walking sunday. Gonna change it up a bit now though, get something new going! I'm better at going to classes and stuff than i am at doing stuff at home. I'd love to be rich and get a personal trainer!

Are u going to reward yourself with something big when you hit goal? How're things with the OH?

No I haven't ... I have a horrible tummy .. Too many stretch marks and loose skin ... But I'm trying my best.... I look ok dressed... I guess compared to before... But not happy... I'm old and worn out lol... I don't do classes because I don't like it...I don't like trying to keep time etc... But I'm enjoying my routine at the minute because I can feel the ache each day, therefore it must be working...OH..... not too bad.... Better, still lots to work through...it's great to be able to swap stories isn't it... And talk about stuff... Dieting is so much easier with a good support network x

Thank you.... I do tummy crunches about 200.... Inner and outer thigh pushes , heavy , about 300 combined.. The power plate for 6 mins to warm my muscles up..100 weighted waist twists... About 80 arm pushes , weighted.. And about 30 mins cardio ,I swap between the rower, cross trainer and treadmill , I normally do a combination of two of them.. Then if I'm feeling ok I do a few more crunches, maybe 60... Then finish with a light swim.. Just 10 or 15 lengths... Obviously it's not a full size pool...sometimes I do a little less cardio depending on how I'm feeling... Restructured my routine to incorporate more leg work and it seems to be working..:) x

I'm exhausted just reading that! You really, really deserve to lose loads and look great.

Ya its great being able to chat to people on here, its like free therapy :) Glad things are better with the OH and hope that they continue to get even better. Haha! I love the keeping time part of the classes and having to keep up with the others. Makes me keep moving! Oh how i love the burn! Same with my hunger pangs! Makes me think yay I'm hungry goodbye anothere lb :) I doubt ur old old or worn out and even if u are I doubt u look it! Think of all you've accomplished so far!!! Hmmm I'm worried about the loose skin myself, reckon once I've got my entire 58lbs off I'm gonna have the grossest saggy belly and boobs! It'll be a disaster so gonna double up the exercise efforts to make it as little of a problem as possible! Bring on the Bio Oil! LOL x

I'm exhausted just reading that! You really, really deserve to lose loads and look great.
Isn't she like a machine!! I wish it was contagious!!!

I feel like I've lost weight just reading it! ;)

Back