Help....... Please...:-(

I think you will definitely lose weight like that maybe not as quickly as with 100% but you'll still lose for sure. I've only had one shake so far I'm in work and forgot my second I'm not off till ten so I will probably just have 2 today I still havent weighed in!

ya know what it's one thing I really miss and ben and jerrys is on special offer at the moment and it's killing me ;(

Mia that's fantastic, fair play to you!!! I got weighed and was gutted! I've been 100% all the way and only lost 2 lbs! Went down all delighted but realise I had mixed up last weeks weight, thought I was down about 5 lbs :-( I'm on day 18 and only have one more week before refeed.. Still, I wore my jeans down the street this morning- first time in 2 years! So that's what 13lbs does for you! Just had my first flapjack..dear sweet Jesus what do they put in them? It's like a dog biscuit. Vile!!!!
Anyway the weather is fab so will keep busy and not get disheartened..for once in my life I want to stick to my plan :)

I guy in work asked me if I was pregnant (which I am NOT) and told me my dress was maternity (which it is NOT it's a size 12) clearly 11 and a half stone is not skinny enough!! Aghh burning this dress when I go home!!

Back