Help....... Please...:-(

Ahh don't let him get to you! I had a pretty much the same situation in work one day I worked mainly with men and one of their wife's brought in their two daughters. The little one said or rather roared "Mammy why does that girl have such a big belly is there a baby in there" the mother wouldn't say anything to her so she kept asking her mother why i had such a big belly. I couldn't take much more so i knelt down to her and said we are all made differently honey this is the way i was made. but of course her father said in front of everyone its because she eats too many sweets. well i nearly died. so after they left i went into the bathroom and balled my eyes out. It's not that i expected the child to know any better but the father could have kept his opions to himself. Some people just don't have a clue do they arrrr drives me mental.

What a prick! Don't mind him! The guy in my work is an idiot but if he said anything like that guy he'd get a kick in the goolies! You are doing something about your weight Hun and when your tiny and he's checking you out you can give him the finger!

Sigourney love I don't even know what a k**b Is but thanks sweetie!

You girls are great!! X

We can lose weight but they can't lose their rudeness, ignorance or lack of basic manners. ;)

Nikki that is outrageous what an @rse hole. Men can be unbelievable sods. Well so can women as well but what an awful thing to say to you. Im sorry you cried over a turd like that! :-( at least your trying to change yourself to be fitter and healthier. Lets hope this guy suddenly gets hit with middle age spread or a beer belly or baldness that he couldnt change! :)

Dahlia Rose said:
What a prick! Don't mind him! The guy in my work is an idiot but if he said anything like that guy he'd get a kick in the goolies! You are doing something about your weight Hun and when your tiny and he's checking you out you can give him the finger!

Sigourney love I don't even know what a k**b Is but thanks sweetie!

You girls are great!! X

Lol .... So funny...x

I'm sitting on my bum and catching up on all my tv I recorded over the last few weeks - always have to do this the Sunday before I'm due my p cause I have zero energy to do anything else - only difference now is I'm not stuffing my face and while stuffing my face thinking about what I can eat next ;)!!

Feeling blue today - had dreams all night long about food - one of them was actually quite amusing though... I had stolen an Easter egg and hid in my wardrobe to eat it! like even in my dream I knew it was wrong to be eating and so had to do it in secret! I miss cheese and chocolate BUT only 3 more weeks or so on this - have too many events after that that I have to go to so I'm hoping for about another 7-10 lbs off in that time and then lose another 3-5 on refeed!

what are all you lovelies doing today?

Hello all, I have heaps to do but sitting in the sun topping up my tan! ( I was away in feb) Have my son and his lovely fiancé down for the weekend so cooking up a storm, love spoiling them both :) trying to be positive, this is my last week before re-feeding- have 16 people for Easter Sunday lunch then 2 weekends away in a row, but hope to restart before hols in september. Just wish I could shift even 4-5lbs this week. Have stopped putting pepper in my soup and drinking gallons of water, must be at 3 litres already! Hope the weather is great wherever you are :)

Hey girlies I'm just about to leave for my birthday BBQ (I am officially on refeed so very excited about first BBQ of the year) weather is absolutely beautiful think I should move to l.a ;)

Wow is it your birthday? Well whether it's today or sometime soon have a great one ... No sun for me sadly my little monkey is not well ... So playing nurse too... X

Dahlia Rose said:
Thanks Hun had a lovely day shame I'm getting older though ;)

Great...... Hey age is all in the mind..... My face is looking older.. My body's the same, my brain loses track sometimes but I'm still as fun loving as ever....:)..... Get anything nice for your birthday...? X

Back