Help please!!!

Wow 11lbs in 1 week!?!! That is incredible!! I'm not gonna get anywhere close to that!! I've not been really on plan to be honest. I've been skipping shakes cos that vile! Just having one in morning and an apple and then going through till dinner!! I need to get focused again!!

Meals haven't been great. I've only stayed on track on 2 nights and had chicken in fajita sauce with onions and mushrooms!!

I don't even get the rules! Is there a maximum amount of carbs a day u should have?

Well done on the fantastic loss!! U should be very proud!

May I ask what your current and goal weight is and when your birthday is? Don't answer if u don't want to!

X

Hey all,

Well done on your weight loss - 11lbs is great. I think i lost 9lbs in my first week, but I cheated and had 4 rolos that week! Was really hard.

The carb allowance is under 10grams per 100gram - so if you look at sauces and things like that if its over its a no go :(

Had a caramel shake the other day (which i hate cold) other people have said heating it up makes it nice. OMG it was horrendous :jelous: got it down me but then had to drink a massive glass of water to get rid of the taste! Least it helped me with my water intake of the day :D The banana ones are my favourite also like the choc. I dont think that they taste as they are supposed to but those ones dont leave me with the same aftertaste. Always follow my morning shake with sugar free gum (without the hard shell, as they have hidden carbs)

Meals that I have are a shephards pie with mince and cauliflower mash and cheese melted on the top, or stuffed peppers with a bolognese sauce topped with cheese, or marinaded meat grilled with a nice salad or chips (celerac or turnip chips, only once or twice a week though) I seem to go through an awful lot of cauliflower since being on this diet - thank god I like it! Use it as a rice or mash replacement. :D:D

I hope your both having a good weekend
xx

Hello ladies I will join this little Group if thats ok I have only started today, and I am trying to get the water down. I am getting married on the 26th May and want to loose about 20lbs and cutting carbs seems the best option for me, so I am pleased to meet you and lets get on this.

Shona some great ideas with food! Gonna give the cauliflower mash a bash! Lol! Not massive fan of veg but need to force it down lol!

I want to try banana but I'm scared I'll like them and then not want to drink my 7 week supply of strawberry!! Lol!! I've gotta get through it all first!!

Ive been off the wagon at the weekend do starting from scratch again today! Gonna try much much harder this week!

Em of course u can join us! There is only 3 of us so far so the more the merrier!

Might start floating on Atkins threads and get some low carb meal ideas from them!

I am such a carb girl it's killing me!! Lol! Oh well I'm only restricting it for now and then once I'm at target I will reintroduce and do more exercise to compensate!

Can't wait to see everyone's results!!
X

Welcome to the group, seems to be the only active thread on here just now.
Well had weigh in today and lost another 5lbs! cannot believe it. Only thing I have done differently this week is to pick up the excersise. Have been using a kettlebell. This is deffo working, i can feel it in my legs!

I eat the Atkins meal replacement bars instead of the cs ones as they are really nice and handy to buy, i can get them round the corner in Tescos. They have the similar %s as the cs ones. Just draw a line under the weekend and start a fresh week now. Good luck all!

xx

Hey guys can I join in?? I did CS about a year ago and had really good results but I just couldn't keep off the carbs! So iv been doing slimming world all year (on and off) but I have stayed the same weight for months now and no I need to do something to squeeze into my size 12's again. Also I'm at uni so really hard to cook meals. When I was on it last year I didn't even have the shakes because they were making me sick! I sold them on eBay and bought the meal bars for breakfast and the soups for lunch. I found them much better and filled me up more. My new stuff "should" arrive tomorrow hopefully and I can get started again. Lost a stone last time in 4 weeks so hoping for similar results. Will keep reading how u guys are getting on :) I think this is the only thread?? Last year loads of people was on it?? Hmm xx

Hi Amber! Nice to hear from
U and u don't have to ask to do! It's open to anyone!!

As for my progress it's going awfully! I'm
Really unhappy on this diet and feel so deprived!! I love my carbs so much and not a massive veg or salad person! It's really killing me to be honest! Feel soooo miserable. Shakes are becoming bearable but not nice.

I don't know what to do!!! I just feel awful! I've not been going for my breaks at work cos so worried I'll be tempted by the canteen food or that I'll just sit there feeling awkward!!

Help!!

Ps I have 6 weeks of shakes left so if anyone wants to purchase a couple of weeks worth cheaply I'm your girl! Lol! ;-)

Awww I know how you feel, why don't u try the soups and bars? That's the only way I can stick to it. Get them shakes on eBay, u will get about £24 for each box so nearly all ur money back and maybe try the other stuff. Slimming world really worked for me and I had carbs all the time it's just I'm stuck at this weight, lost about two stone in total tho it's just if uv gt the time to prepare ur meals the night before. I just couldn't do it with being a student I was eating packets of noodles everyday and had had enough! Lol I'm only gna do this diet to shift about ten pounds and then hopefully try and maintain it. My stuff didn't come again today so I'm really annoyed! Hopefully it will come tomorrow. Let me know how you get on :) p.s at lunch time at work I just have a soup so it still feels Like I'm having something proper to eat, I work at a restaurant so really hard!! Xxx

Hey all that sounds awful. I know its really hard at the start, but once you have it worked out in your head what you can and cant have it gets better. I dont do the food thing at work, but like AmberX the meal bars have got me through the most of my losses and my chocolate cravings! I have a shake for breakfast then a options hot choc for break and then a bar for lunch. I coulnt bear the soups though and managed to get them exchanged for shakes, thank god coz otherwise they would have gone in the bin! I found it really hard at the beginning especially with the pasta thing as Ive practically been brought up on the stuff!

Good luck to you both xx

Hey Girls :)

I'm back! Sorry, been a manic manic week!

How is everybody getting on?

Had a bad week this week, caved and had two cookies with my tea yesterday! Opps!

Weigh in day tomorrow :(

xx

Hey all, my stuff actually arrived this morning so started today, found it quite easy although I'm sat watching big brother starving!!! I think I might just have an apple to tide me over. Had a banana shake also for my breakfast which I actually enjoyed? Quite surprised. How's every1 getting on? Xx

Well I'm very demotivated! I've just done weigh in and only lost 2lbs. This diet way too hard for me!! Lol!!

Anyone want to buy 4 weeks worth of unopened strawberry shakes best before 31.1.12? Message me if u do!

Really fed up! Will prob just go bk to standard calorie counting! I've had a miserable week and 2lbs isn't enough to justify it!! I'm so bloody weak! Haha!!

If I'd have got a big number I would carry on but 2lbs is doable on a less restrictive diet!!

Sorry to let u down girls!! :-( xxxx

Hey totally understand how you feel. its not great & your not letting anyone down. Keeps us up to date on how you go and what you choose for your diet ahead xxx

Hey, totally understand. If I only loose a small amount then I'm going bk onto slimming world because it isn't worth it. Hope u do well on what ever diet ur on and keep us posted :)

Day 3 for me today and finding it fits into my life quite well, finding it much easier then I thought and dnt feel too deprived :) can't wait for weigh in on Friday, hope iv done well because it is a lot of effort to only have 1 proper meal a day! Any way will let you know If I loose on Friday xxx

Hi! I am new to CS, just started this morning! I bought 2x week packs of strawb shakes that actually have today's date as the best before, but it's powder so I am sure it's fine! I had my shake for breakfast which was yuck. Hoped it would be nicer as I am sure when I tried Lipotrim theirs were tastier. It doesn't matter though, I am just going to try it for a few weeks to hopefully give me a weight loss boost. Last week I actually started at Slimming world but I couldn't resist the offer so thought I would try these anyway! I am a carb fiend too so this will be hard but hey, it's just for a few weeks I can handle it...I hope! Having said that I have already failed as it was someones birthday at work and a collegue brought me over a hot samosa to my desk...I just could not say no!!! I feel bad as was so motivated this morning and failed after a few hours! lol To make up for it though I am going to skip my lunch shake and have an early dinner. Don't plan to do this everyday but I bet that samosa was very fatty!

I weigh 13st 12lbs and am 5ft 6 so I have quite a lot to lose. I am getting married next year in the summer and plan to have babies asap after that, so want to be thin, fit and healthy so that I can enjoy my wedding day without feeling uncomfortable, and be in prime shape for baby making! haha! :D I hope more people visit this thread as it seems a bit dead over here and I need motivation!

Hii, welcome to the thread. It is very quite on here lol iv been doing it for over a week nw and lost 6lbs! I was so chuffed because I had a few cheats :) I'm 11st 2 and 5'5 so I'm only planning about another stone and I will be a 10-12. About a year and a half ago I was 13st and it's come off slowly because I'm constantly yo-yoing but I'm determined this time! How u finding your first few days? U get used to the shakes but I try to stick to the bars. How's eveyone else getting on?? Xx

I had my week weigh in and 5lbs down :) even though I had a few glasses of red wine over the week...

Lunch today was to be the tomato soup. I didn't like the taste or smell and poured it away :-( has anyone tried the beef soup?

This week I must stick closer to the plan!!!

hi im going to follow you all if thats ok im starting cs in the morning i went out and brought the starter pack and have read all the info about it ... ive done both ww and sw and not done great thats why i thought i would try a meal replacement i did look into lighter life but gave that a miss when its 75.oo a week :( xx

Back