Help please

a-new-me

Finally I admit I need help and support. I cant really go to a group at the moment . I start of all good and keen and then blow it, I know I am doing it but cant stop.

Is there a group on here that I can join that I can turn to for support and help support others.

I cant cope with another summer (if we get one ) being big.

Im trying ww pro points ( which I know I can do as I have done before and have dug out my Paul Mckenna on my mp3)
I have no excuse as got plenty of time on my hands (work is quiet) so time to cook from scratch and time to walk my dog (which I am doing twice a day)

Thanks for reading x

i do this hun start then blow it as you say.
but you have only blown it hun if you stop trying if you have a bad day or week pick yourself up and start again.
remember why you want this hun put lots of reminders around the house. you can do it hun.

Hi You can always come on here for support and a chat, we are all lovely on here :)I to am determined that I cannot be big for another summer :( I started a class nearly 3 weeks ago as I couldnt do it on my own and so far so good. I managed to lose 7lbs in my first 2 weigh ins and have my 3rd weigh in tomorrow. If I can lose 1-2lbs a week il be happy as ive realised its never gonna fall off fast.I need to lose 5 stone really but as much as possible by the summer is what I am aiming for.Good Luck on your journey

Thanks, I must join in more with the chat instead of being a lurker and thats a start :)

Good luck on your journey

Hi Alison, I can't go to a group either and I'm doing it all online. I come onto this forum most days and I'm finding it so helpful. I almost fell off the wagon on sunday but I logged in here and read lots of posts, and it put me back on track. Everyone blows it at some point (or at a lot of points!), but if we didn't we wouldn't be on here! Good luck x

Hi, thanks for posting. I honestly know what you are experiencing. I have been on pro points for 5 week, with great success at weigh ins.

However, this week I have insanely messed up. I blame the snow and the cold weather. I've been seeking comfort food of calorific proportions.

I've learnt to just write it off. Don't beat yourself up over any 'blips' you may have.

Even if I eat healthy for 5 days a week, its better than the unhealthy 7 days a week I used to have.

Keep smiling Hun, and remember "Don't look back, it's the not the direction you're heading".

Ps - feel free to add me as a friend on here. We can support each other x

:) x x

Back