Help please!!

Am off out all day tomorrow and am really struggling with ideas for low syn snacks/lunch on the go....I dont really want to be carrying tubs around so the normal pasta/salad option is not an option!! I really want to try and be good so any ideas gratefully received:D

Ta muchly!!

Will you be near a kettle? If so what about mugshots or couscous in a packet & you can add some grated carrot, tomatoes, cucumber etc. Otherwise I can only think of pasta/rice/potato salad, but you say that's not an option why? You only need to carry around 1 tub.

Are you somewhere that you will be able to buy stuff?

Maybe jacket spud with beans if you can from a cafe or a food-van...........it is lacking in SF food, but is all free at least.

Carry a banana or two around in your handbag?

Bit limited if you don't want to carry a tub with you, other option would be to buy a salad but watch out for dressings and cheese etc.

Good luck!

Thanks for that - I am going to watch the X Factor auditions so wont be near any kettles or anything vaguely healthy!! Think I may just have to do the best I can BUT at least I get to see the Barlow:p:p:D:D:cool:

Lol, he DEF is, if only Robbie was gonna be there too.............

Thanks for your ideas, think I am gonna try and fill up on brekkie (bacon medallions in w/m rolls) and take snacks with me, including french fries:eek:

May poss end up in Nandos afterwards but if I stick to the butterfly chicken and rice it should be ok!!

Wish me luck people!!

Back