Help please :)

pam25609

Hi folks,

I'm a yoyo dieter but I get married next year and really need to kick myself into shape!

Could you please share with me your weight loss stories and what diet you're on so I can get a feel for the one that's right for me?

Many thanks! Xx

Hi! I'm new on here and have just gone back to following Slimming World, I've done it very successfully before and maintained for long periods, it's an easy one to follow day to day and doesn't involve constant weighing and measuring and small portion sizes! :)

Hi,

I have restarted WW and i can say it's been the best thing for me. Until i fell pregnant i had dropped 20lbs in 2 months and i didn't feel like i was depriving myself of my favourite foods. With WW you can eat your favourite things but just in moderation. I couldn't do a diet that tells me i'm not allowed a certain thing as it ultimately makes me want it more! I can't fault WW but it depends on your lifestyle and what you want from a diet. WW is convenient for me as it allows everything and you can also have ready meals which are already pointed.

It's hard at first to choose a diet which you will feel will work but if one doesn't then you can try a different one. There are so many to choose from!

Back