Step 1 Sole Source + Help Please

szoes

Any help please !!
I have been on sole source + for 3 weeks and only lost 8lb !!!! This is the third time I have done this diet and normally do really well ;-(
What is going on !! Any ideas ?? I have upped the water ,checked the bowl movements etc etc I am not hungry at all and my head is into the diet , but it is just not happening ! Has anyone else had this ? What can I do ,exercise ????
Sorry for going on but I am just a little lost
Thank u

Thanks debs
I am going to do more light exercise this week just be weighed in and 4lb down thus week so it is slowly going !! :)

Hey... Well done with your weight loss. I've just returned to the cd and I've now finished week one... Down 9 lbs which is quite a big loss for me compared to when it did it before..
What I've done differently this time is change my normal black tea or coffee for green tea. Apparently it's supposed to speed up your metabolism and I've checked... It doesn't kick you out of ketosis.
Good luck and keep posting

Jx

Hi , about to start tomorrow scared but determined to shift some of this w8.... Can I have sweetness in black coffee and what about sugar free gum? God I hope I have the willpower to do this x

Hi , about to start tomorrow scared but determined to shift some of this w8.... Can I have sweetness in black coffee and what about sugar free gum? God I hope I have the willpower to do this x

Hi pookie74 I'm not too sure... Best speak to your CDC ... Are you doing SS or SS+ have you started a diary? I'll buddy up with you if you do ...
Ps: you can do this :)

Hiya, I was told yes to both, sweetener is fine & gum is fine although my CDC doesn't recommend it as a lot of people find it makes them hungrier.

Good luck xx

Back