Step3 1000kcal Help please!!

chloe0214

Hi I've decided to move to step 3 today but please could someone explain......
Breakfast: I've choose the fruit option
Lunch: leafy salad
Evening: ??? Example: 40g brown pasta, 260g tuna then 80g cucumber,
(Add up to 50kcal fruit)
Is this extra to the 150kcal I can have breakfast??? Also the lunch cwp product could I have that evening time as I always have a bar and cuppa tea could I keep that till then as I don't think I'd need it if I'm having a salad lunch now??

Also the lunch leafy salad, do I just go in my own judgment how much to have as there's now weights in the book??

Hi ladies,

I am in step three/four at the moment (although had a naughty week off wit my OH so diet has gone out of the window - back on the wagon today though!)

In answer to your questions, your evening fruit allowance is in addition to breakfast so it's like you get pudding :)

You can have your Cambridge products whenever you like, I have carried on having mine in the evening with a cuppa too.

The "leafy" lunch salad is literally meant to be made up of salad leaves so there isn't a weight allowance, I do however take some of my evening protein allowance and have it with lunch... There are only so many leaves I can stomach on their own!

I hope this helps :)

Starting Weight: 11st 7lb. Week 1 WI: -7lb (11st). Week 2 WI: -3lb (10st 11lb). Week 3 WI: -5lb (10st 6lb). Week 4 WI: -3lb (10st 3lb). Week 5 WI: -2lb (10st 1lb). Week 6 WI: -1.5lb (9st13.5lb). Week 7 WI: -2.5lb (9st 11). Week 8 WI: STS. Week 9 WI: -2lb (9st9lb). Week 10 WI: -4lb (9st5lb). Week 11 WI: -0.5lb (9st4.5lb). Week 12 WI: -1.5lb (9st3lb).

Hi ladies,

I am in step three/four at the moment (although had a naughty week off wit my OH so diet has gone out of the window - back on the wagon today though!)

In answer to your questions, your evening fruit allowance is in addition to breakfast so it's like you get pudding :)

You can have your Cambridge products whenever you like, I have carried on having mine in the evening with a cuppa too.

The "leafy" lunch salad is literally meant to be made up of salad leaves so there isn't a weight allowance, I do however take some of my evening protein allowance and have it with lunch... There are only so many leaves I can stomach on their own!

I hope this helps :)

Starting Weight: 11st 7lb. Week 1 WI: -7lb (11st). Week 2 WI: -3lb (10st 11lb). Week 3 WI: -5lb (10st 6lb). Week 4 WI: -3lb (10st 3lb). Week 5 WI: -2lb (10st 1lb). Week 6 WI: -1.5lb (9st13.5lb). Week 7 WI: -2.5lb (9st 11). Week 8 WI: STS. Week 9 WI: -2lb (9st9lb). Week 10 WI: -4lb (9st5lb). Week 11 WI: -0.5lb (9st4.5lb). Week 12 WI: -1.5lb (9st3lb).

Thanks for the reply : )
Yes I know (leaves leaves leaves) I've had celery and cucumber with my lunch leaves...... I'm sure I seen in the book make a small bowl of leaves cucumber celery or radish??

I also have other green salad like you, I haven't worried about taking it out of my evening veg allowance because I don't feel that having a little extra veg at lunch is going to hinder my weight loss! I tried radishes but I am not a fan myself.

How are you finding step three? Have you been weighed yet?

I will probably be ending my Cambridge journey very soon, it has been great to get me back to a weight that I am comfortable with but I am seeing a friend next week who is a personal trainer an nutritionalist and she will help me understand my true calorie allowance and the amount of exercise I need to do to keep off the weight.

Yea I'm liking step 3 but I'm stopping the diet tueday and starting slimming world on Wednesday as I'm starting to feel so isolated from my husband and kids so going to try slimming world and exercise for my last 2 stone see how it goes and if all fails I know i can come back x

Back