help please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jindal, 6 March 2008 Social URL.

1. jindal

jindal Full Member

hi everyone
    I m new to this mini mins. I am on LL. I would like to know if we can have tea with skimmed milk:p. I am in to week 22:sigh:. I've been yo-yoing since xmas, then i took 4 weeks break and started last week. every message is really inspirational and keeps me going as i need to cook for a large family everyday. By the way I have lost 31lbs so far:).

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

LL say you shouldn't have milk, but there is a new step of CD where you can. It depends ont he person if it doesn't lead to you eating other things and your not drinking loads every day then I say give it a go.

Personally I am doing ok without milk, have you tried adding a spoon of vanilla shake to it.

4. jindal

jindal Full Member

i've tried vanilla in coffee. But i will try in tea. Thanks for your reply.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.