help please!

kick

Hi there i am restarting CD and i am finding it hard to stick to if any1 has any ideas or tips i would be really grateful!
thanks xx

hey hun, well done on the restart....it is difficult the first few days but gets easier if you can just get through the first week. Set yourself a goal of how much weight you want to lose by Christmas and picture how different you'ill look. Every time your tempted to eat think to yourself 'how am i going to feel at christmas if i don't achieve what i've set out to do' ...............i just keep thinking to myself...its now or never and want this to be my last restart :)
hope this helps hun xxx :) :)
keep me posted how you get on...this forum has really helped me stay focused and motivated

Well done on the restart, just take it a day at a time hun and keep telling urself why you wanted to do cd in the 1st place.xx

Hi thanks so much for the advice my CDC told me to join the forum and im so glad i have every1 has done so amazingly well! it has definitely given me inspiration and hope! well my first weigh in will be on friday so fingers crossed will let u know how i get on xx

spend an evening cutting out pictures from magazine, newspapers of clothes you want to wear when you get thin, holidays you want to take, cars you want to drive... all the things you'd do if you were thinner and create a collage board... then you can look at it everyday and add to it as you go as a constant source of motivation!

If you get time, pop in to clothes shops and try on some clothes. I done it yesterday and boy did it make me stay on track.

Back