Help please

sezzymac

I was doing fab until 2 weeks ago when i became ill i havent managed to eat all my packs for the day and been left with 6-9 at the end of the week i know its bad but i felt so poorly wasnt hungry at all. Therefore my loss over last 2 weeks has been only couploe pound got about 7lb to go now then see how i feel getting abit disheartened now back on track yesterday should my loss step up now if i eat everything i am supposed to thanks Sarah :wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Yes, I believe your weight loss will increase when you get back to 3 packs a day, as your body goes into starvation mode if it doesn't get all it's nutrients and holds onto fat and water. Also if you are only 7lbs from goal, your weight loss will have decreased so you probably can't expect major losses.

Hope you are feeling better.

Thanks for your comments the 7lb for 2 stone goal i actually haev another stone to go after that but hey ho keep plodding on i am am feeling bit better than i was thanks again and well doen on your loss xx

Back