1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

help pleased

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by fifecaz, 1 June 2014 Social URL.

1. fifecaz

fifecaz Active Member

Hi am going to start vlcd tomorrow all geared up into.this again 4 years since last time now tips.please as I really need do this 5 months until my.holiday ?.in 5 months what could loss ? Am going between a couple of vlcd LL and slim and save but slim and save say over 17 stone I've to.have 5 packs ???? Advise please also would anyone buddy me please keep me going I really.really need help please

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. fattytoskinny

fattytoskinny New Member

Hi Fifecaz,

I have just started the diet today after various hiccups and not bothered but just completed day 1 and so far so good.

Stay focused and everytime u feeling low come here and write about it and am sure u will get motivated

I am happy to buddy with u as will be good for us both

4. fifecaz

fifecaz Active Member

Hi thanks well I done day 1 so feeling good today I just need stay focused as I know if I can get to Thursday all will be good ..so wish me luck my bad time is between 2-4 any tips all I want to do then is eat .thanks and have a good day xx

5. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Well-Known Member

How have the last few days been?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app