HELP posting pics from IPAD

carol007

Hi, I would like to post my nine stones lighter pictures but cant seem to manage it from Ipad....can anyone help? Thanks x

Hi Carol. I couldn't do it when I tried to do it on the minimins website- I think this is because on a computer you would upload from a file which. You don't have an iPad.
As far as I remember, you can do it from the Minimins iPad app which is available free on the App Store.

Yes- download the free app. When you are posting a message, there is a "+" button at the top right. Choose "attach from photos" and away you go. You can add as many as you want as far as I know! Worked for me from my iPhone. X

You can do it without the app. You just need to click on 'go advanced' before sending the message then click 'manage attachments' and at the top it will say 'add files' click 'choose file' and then 'upload' and at the bottom click 'done' then just press 'submit reply'

Sorry about all the " " haha.

ARrghhh, I hate that more posting, more privilege rule. I have used this forum since 2010 however my use is mainly just viewing and getting support by reading and digesting the successes and journeys of others. I am not a huge talker or sharer in normal life, which is probably why I don't attend WL groups. I wanted to post my pics as I used and still use this forum to answer my queries and concerns and it was/is an important tool in my little journey, bah xxx ;)

Back