Help questions!

Hi everyone I'm new, I have a few questions....

I've been on the cambridge diet for a few months now, I didn't have much to lose and im nearly at my goal now, just 3lb to go :D but I really want to start exercising to tone up for christmas, with me being so close to my goal will it have and effect on my losses? I was only planning on power walking on the treadmill, and using dumbells, nothing too extreme. What's everyone's experience with exercise on the diet? And did you find it disrupted your losses? Im on the 810 plan so I would imagine I wont go into starvation mode..

Next question, black coffee, is it really ok to drink it? And how much? I've only just started drinking it recently and im developing a love for the stuff :)

Wow you are so close to goal! Well done you!

I'm really not sure re the exercising I'm afraid - someone else will have to advise you there but I can give you my opinion on the black coffee!

I have been drinking black coffee since I started this plan (on week 8 now) -not loads, maybe a cup every other day. Although today I have had two cups already! I really don't see it making a difference to my losses but then again I haven't been looking for it. I know some people have diet coke, but I haven't and black coffee is my vice instead. In my personal opinion I don't think it would make a difference to your losses.

I exercise and have built upto 5 mile cross country runs. Before I started I could manage a 2 min run and then a long sit down!! Also doing press ups daily, again building up, started at a laughable 2 press ups and now can do 30+ and going to the gym twice a week.

Black coffee..... I drink a couple of cups a day...

Does it effect my losses.... I don't know, but I have lost just over 4 stone in 8 weeks...

Will it effect your losses.... I don't know... Everyone is different,

Back