help quick!

poppyseed

6 days of 100%. Sat in the place with the golden arches with 2 of my children. I've got a black coffee but oh dear God the temptation to snaffle one little ff is so strong! Somebody stop me :(

DONT DO IT!!! Just keep sipping your coffee and get a water so you dont have to pay attention!! Avoid the 2 arches in future its the only way to keep focussed

xxxxx

Thank you so much :) vanilly the maggot idea is fantastic and works so well! I've just imagined the spotty lad cooking behind the counter squeezing his acne into the deep fat fryer. That's done the trick :) :)

Poppyseed - that made me laugh!!!

I seriously think the longer you are on this diet the more you start thinking of food as bad I think it would be very easy to develope a complex! But seeing those pounds come off is more delicious than any big mac could ever be! Keep up the good work pet!

Hilarious! defo going to employ your logic in foody situations while on LT!!!! made me laugh!

Haha I'm trying to apply my own logic as
We speak sitting In the carpark of kfc while my boyfriend is inside thank god for cigarettes!!

ah ya see the reason why I'm back on this is because I've given up the fags - off them nearly 5 months now but piled on the lbs! last time I did this I chain smoked my way through but don't have that this time so house is getting a good clean instead ;)!!!!

Ps ya know what I love about this diet - it really empowers me. I understand that I am totally in control and once I keep my control over this I can beat the weight ! feel like I've had a major injection of Girl Power! hurray for the skinny mini inside all of us ;)

I totally get you silly snacker I feel the same knowing I'm not gonn put on weight and knowing that no matter what my clothes are getting looser I'm only on day four this time but last year I was on it for about fifty days it seems mad when I think about it now I surprised myself with my willpower!

survived mcdonalds on day 4 by some miracle. sat there sipping my shake and some water, got more than a few strange looks! cant believe its day 6 and for the first time in my life on anything ive been 100% hoping it'll be like when i quit smoking when pregnant and once ive gone thriugh the hell of quitting i wont want to start again!

Wow, Leighsewingdiva! With willpower like that, you're going to be flying on this diet. Respect! ;)

leighsewingdiva said:
survived mcdonalds on day 4 by some miracle. sat there sipping my shake and some water, got more than a few strange looks! cant believe its day 6 and for the first time in my life on anything ive been 100% hoping it'll be like when i quit smoking when pregnant and once ive gone thriugh the hell of quitting i wont want to start again!

Omg, well done, you're amazing! Keep it up, we're all behind you x

Fair play Hun many a lipotrimer would bail at the smell of
Mc donald. Be very proud of yourself

thanks!! don't know who was prouder of me, me or hubby!!!! he's laughing at me cos despite being a complete chocolholic its not the chocolate i'm missing its milk in my coffee!!! lol:rolleyes:

Back