Help re chilli concarne

Zimara

Yummy mummy to be!
Hi gang! I really fancy a nice not and spice chilli tonight but i have no idea what to have with it!!

I just have rice and tortillas on the brain!!

cauli rice? some kale? flax pancake?

ooooo flax pancakes sounds nice, maybe i can fry it a bit like a tortilla.

I have green beans with mine. On the flaxseed thread Missy posted instructions and photos of some "tortillas" she made to go with her chilli.

I've done it with Caulirice and green beans, quite nice. Shame you can't have the beans in the Chilli though.

well i do put the beans in div/4 works out not to bad had no effect on me apart from wanting more

yup as nelly said i successfully made flax tortillas.....dry fried them and they were ok for scooping up the mince, i didnt like the idea if cauli rice with it,...but then again, i enjoy cauli rice with curry nowadays!

reaklly do be careful with the sauce you choose, i thought packet would be fine BUT i ended up buying el paso sauce as it was the lowest carbs per 100ml....it can only be a treat though, not something i was allowed to eat every day :(

By the time i got home last night i couldnt be bothered to cook! I just about managed the chilli but nothing eles. Still was nice though, chucked loads of mushrooms in and put some cheese and sour cream on top, it was nom nom.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4691489&l=beca0a5e7e&id=678703660

I didn't use a jar of chili i tweaked a recipie from the hairy bikers, its lovely; i'll post the recipie a bit later.

photo.php

Nom Nom? LOL, you've been reading that cheesie hamburger forum. :D

The picture of the food looked lush!!!! Nom Nom indeed :D

hell yes id eat that!!!! nom nom indeed :D

Back