Help...really struggling

lotty28

Silver Member
Help guys! Well I have been a member of SW since February 2012 and got to target in Feb 2013 with a loss of 3.5 stone. I stopped going to group as I got so fed up and then I got fed up with the diet and started going back to my old ways. I am now 1st above my target weight and I feel my clothes getting tighter.

I keep trying to get back on the SW wagon from home, but then I keep thinking should I calorie count. Its so hard and I am getting so depressed with it all. I do not want to go back to where I was.

Help please I need a big kick up the bum!! xxx

Go back to group, if doing this is hard on your own, before it's more that that. Then keep going to group once you get back to target. It's free. Xx

I personally feel that going back to group would be best just to get you that motivation and belief back, you've done it before so you know you can do it again :)

I was in exactly the same position as you hun.....last year lost 3.5 stone, was 4lb off my target then had all manner of horribleness happen & ended up a stone heavier than when I started out :sigh:

But after feeling really crap about letting myself go I decided It was time to do something about it ..... I knew It was the one thing I had total control over (If nothing else!) So I joined SW online (didn't feel ready to go back to group) and came back to the lovely MINIS :) and Its the best thing I could have done.

YOU CAN DO THIS HUN!!! you've done it before.....you can do it again, just keep remembering how good it felt when you were 3.5 stone lighter & stop punishing yourself for getting to where you are now....the main thing is you have taken the First step in deciding to do something about it before it spirals out of control ;) xxxx

Back