Help required asap

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Andyspurs, 18 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Andyspurs

Andyspurs Montyspurs

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    I'm away for the day and iv lost my last bar that I was ment to have tonight I won't be home till the morning wat could I take to have something to fill me up could I eat a slice or two of ham would this knock me out of ketosis

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Personally I would just skip the one bar. A one off miss of packs won't affect you, and better then taking chances with food - more from a psychological point of view then anything else.

If you have to eat something, I would say stick to lean protein only. And as little and bland as possible. Dont make it a treat.

Good luck.

4. pandorasinbox

pandorasinbox Queen Geek

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(29.54%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (Formerly LLT)
    I agree with Blonde: you'll probably be okay to have a three pack day, but if you absolutely must eat something eat something high in lean protein.

Egg whites are a good option. Don't eat the yolk though.

5. eatlikeabird

eatlikeabird Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2.5lb(23.73%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Can you get to a grocery store for a pot of marigold boullion? You could have 2 cups of that, a level teaspoon each, which would be like a meal.

6. Andyspurs

Andyspurs Montyspurs

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Got sorted just ate a slice of ham it wax so good I think I might start RTM very soon as I'm really getting bored with the packs iv been on now for 7 months so maybe it's time to start RTM

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.