Help required asap

Andyspurs

Montyspurs
I'm away for the day and iv lost my last bar that I was ment to have tonight I won't be home till the morning wat could I take to have something to fill me up could I eat a slice or two of ham would this knock me out of ketosis

Personally I would just skip the one bar. A one off miss of packs won't affect you, and better then taking chances with food - more from a psychological point of view then anything else.

If you have to eat something, I would say stick to lean protein only. And as little and bland as possible. Dont make it a treat.

Good luck.

I agree with Blonde: you'll probably be okay to have a three pack day, but if you absolutely must eat something eat something high in lean protein.

Egg whites are a good option. Don't eat the yolk though.

Can you get to a grocery store for a pot of marigold boullion? You could have 2 cups of that, a level teaspoon each, which would be like a meal.

Got sorted just ate a slice of ham it wax so good I think I might start RTM very soon as I'm really getting bored with the packs iv been on now for 7 months so maybe it's time to start RTM

Back