Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help required asap

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Andyspurs, 18 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Andyspurs

Andyspurs Montyspurs

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    I'm away for the day and iv lost my last bar that I was ment to have tonight I won't be home till the morning wat could I take to have something to fill me up could I eat a slice or two of ham would this knock me out of ketosis

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Personally I would just skip the one bar. A one off miss of packs won't affect you, and better then taking chances with food - more from a psychological point of view then anything else.

If you have to eat something, I would say stick to lean protein only. And as little and bland as possible. Dont make it a treat.

Good luck.

4. pandorasinbox

pandorasinbox Queen Geek

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(29.54%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (Formerly LLT)
    I agree with Blonde: you'll probably be okay to have a three pack day, but if you absolutely must eat something eat something high in lean protein.

Egg whites are a good option. Don't eat the yolk though.

5. eatlikeabird

eatlikeabird Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2.5lb(23.73%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Can you get to a grocery store for a pot of marigold boullion? You could have 2 cups of that, a level teaspoon each, which would be like a meal.

6. Andyspurs

Andyspurs Montyspurs

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Got sorted just ate a slice of ham it wax so good I think I might start RTM very soon as I'm really getting bored with the packs iv been on now for 7 months so maybe it's time to start RTM

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.