Help required,should I do Atkins?

Daisy_Duke13

Ok, so I was doing slimming world and came off the wagon in a fashion. I go with some people to the meetings and one person has been digging that they have lost a stone and ive done nothing but put it on...(i think I have actually put on weight now but I have been having a bloody good time doing so) .....so basically I want to lose weight fast. In order that I have a transformation and dont have to have her being smug.

I have however a few questions. Does you breath smell? My boyfriends dead against it anyway and I just know he will dig. Secondly, are there any nice sweet things you can have. Thats normally how I fall off the wagon- craving for sweet stuff. I would like to lose......a stone or more before Christmas.

If anyone has any helpful advice or any help that would be amazing. Really want to lose weight but feel demoralised and not sure the best diet/ road for me!

Daisy xxxx:sigh:

Your breath does smell for a little while but it tends to fade and you can use breath fresheners. I'm sure you could lose a stone by Xmas on Atkins - but it's not a very friendly diet to slips and eating off plan so you do need to read up on it and make sure you can commit. And tell your bf to stop digging!

I'll bump a newbie FAQ post which may answer questions for you.

I used to get really smelly breath but it has totally disappeared now. Good thing is that you can lose a lot of weight fast in the first couple of weeks on Atkins, so you'll have that stone that you gained gone in no time. My family used to be dead against Atkins, but they have seen me lose 4 stone this year so far and seen my health improve so much they are all happy for me now. My mom even tried going on Atkins herself, although she couldn't stick to it and has gone back to weight watchers.

Ok, so I was doing slimming world and came off the wagon in a fashion. I go with some people to the meetings and one person has been digging that they have lost a stone and ive done nothing but put it on...(i think I have actually put on weight now but I have been having a bloody good time doing so) .....so basically I want to lose weight fast. In order that I have a transformation and dont have to have her being smug.

I have however a few questions. Does you breath smell? My boyfriends dead against it anyway and I just know he will dig. Secondly, are there any nice sweet things you can have. Thats normally how I fall off the wagon- craving for sweet stuff. I would like to lose......a stone or more before Christmas.

If anyone has any helpful advice or any help that would be amazing. Really want to lose weight but feel demoralised and not sure the best diet/ road for me!

Daisy xxxx:sigh:

Oh honey you could be me! I feel the same! I keep flitting between sw and ww.I ,ve tried Atkins a few times but my sweet cravings got the better of me! I also have a love/hate relaationship with pasta-I love it but it hates me(feel sleepy and sluggish)I also found Atkins expensive cos good proteins are dearer than processed c**p but I did feel healthier! Its a tough call-let us know how you get on! Good luck!
Sal x

on the cost front, once you get properly in the swing it shouldn't be expensive, as you not buying such a lot of things, it balances out the cost of the better quality foods you are buying.

i have found the food bills are about the same, jsut buying different stuff.

in fact, if we have had visitors and i have bought things in for them, i am shocked at the cost of eg bread, esp considering its rubbish!!

Back