help restaurant tomorrow

are

Hi i am on lipotrim for 2 weeks and lost 16pounds. Tomorrow is my oh 40th.... And his family wants to go to restaurant. ( they don't know i do lipo ...if it would be a major drama!!!) If i stick with salad with out dressing and plain meat will i be fine??? I am just stressed i will ruin the last 2 weeks. What u think

Well I am now still doing LT but having a small piece of chicken and some veg! You still lose weight on this but make sure there is nothing fatty in what you eat. I have read and been told it doesn't knock you out of ketosis, so this is a bonus too. I am sure you can make an exception once, just be healthy in your decision!!

I'm hacking something to eat too as well Are tonight & yeah eat protein & plain salad & if I mess it up for any reason I'm in the right place to carry it on again GL x

Hi. Ok dinner went like this i had the healthys choice on the menu i swear!.... Had fish with salad. The salad had a vinigrette dressing and roasted courgette and aubergine... ( i am in France right now and don't have the proper language yet to be picky) I didn't take any bread. But had to had a little bit of a strawberry mousse cake as it was the birthday cake. I didn't finish it though. I would say my ketosis is gone. So will have a struggle next 3-5days grrrr.... :-(

Back