Help, run out of shakes and pharmacy is closed!

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
I went to the pharmacy this afternoon to get shakes for next week and when I got there, the pharmacy was closed! Is it possible to use Atkins on Monday till I have time to collect new shakes Monday afternoon or could I refeed for just one day and then eat a normal meal tomorrow night and go back on 100% on Monday? I really need some advice!!!!!

Mirjam said:
I went to the pharmacy this afternoon to get shakes for next week and when I got there, the pharmacy was closed! Is it possible to use Atkins on Monday till I have time to collect new shakes Monday afternoon or could I refeed for just one day and then eat a normal meal tomorrow night and go back on 100% on Monday? I really need some advice!!!!!

I've answered u on the other post Hun x

i have used both atkins and lioptrim while ive been dieting and if you really cant get shakes then i would deffo stick to atkins until you can, it will keep you in ketosis

i have used both atkins and lioptrim while ive been dieting and if you really cant get shakes then i would deffo stick to atkins until you can, it will keep you in ketosis

Well Hello Stranger!!! lol .. You doing ok hun? x x

Well Hello Stranger!!! lol .. You doing ok hun? x x

hi hun, im doing good love, lost 5lbs this week up to now but not getting weighed properly till tuesday

That's great!!! So you are halfway through your January challenge already.. Well done!! x x

Thanks for your adivce NatalieAnn, much appreciated! Well done on your weight loss, I've only lost 3lbs this week so a bit disappointed :(

That's great!!! So you are halfway through your January challenge already.. Well done!! x x
have i lol? cant remember what i put haha
Thanks for your adivce NatalieAnn, much appreciated! Well done on your weight loss, I've only lost 3lbs this week so a bit disappointed :(

its fine love and 3lbs is still great love

Back