Help shall I? sharn'tI? lipotrim

babejules

Hi I'm really confused, I've tried every single diet going (as have most peeps on here!) including the egg and grapefruit one yuk! but nothing works I've got about 6 stone to lose and not a lot of will power until I see the weight shifting. I cant decide whether to give lipotrim a go, I would really appreciate advice from others who felt the same. My main concern is feeling weak as I've taken up running over the last six months and quite enjoy it. Help:confused:

Hi you have come to a great place to lose weight, BUT reading between the lines of your post, do you really think your read to do this diet. Firstly you cant have tried 'every single' diet, secondly you say nothing works????? Pretty much every diet works if you stick to it, it is a joint effort of mind, body and food!
6 stone to lose, yep you can do it on this diet, if you work on 1 month per stone, you'll be pretty close to 6 months, give or take a few weeks.
As

Sorry........As for your running, that may have to stop as you just wont have the energy, it takes time to adjust to your new intake.
This is without doubt a tough diet for most and is not for the faint hearted. All I can say is if you really want to lose weight, then grab it by the horns and crack on with it and you will reap the benefits and will soon be looking gooooooooood!
Determination thats all it takes. Good luck with your journey!

Thanks, your right the diets do work but the first time i put a pound on or maintain I go back to comfort eating then I'm back to square one. I know only I can make myself stick to it and I really beleive I am now at the point where I want the weight loss more than the food!! By the way well done on your fantastic weight loss:)

your sounding positive already. lol you go for it and prove to the most important person in the world that you can do this.....YOU! X

hi hun... i have never managed to stck at other diets... but with LT i think the total NO FOOD works...as Gaz said its not easy and can be tough emotinonally at first... but it really does highlight you relationship with food and where you have been going wrong in the past... once you have reached target i think you will have been without food for soo long your brain will retrain into eating healthy and you will not want to have to go through LT again so will eat more healthly.
As for the running, i am on week 3 and have started short distances again (but only because i signed up for Race fot life pre LT) and only do it once or twice a week otherwise i think i would pass out!
If you decide to go for LT good luck and keep us updated x

You definitely have to be in the right frame of mind for this diet. I started loads of other diets and half way through the odd cheat didn't matter...then the odd cheat leads to another and before you know it you're eating pie and chips LOL. With LT you cannot cheat and after week one weigh in, you'll have all the motivation you need as you see the huge loss!! Go for it hun. Read through some of the stories on here and it really does work in getting you in the right 'zone' for this diet. Good luck.

Hi Hun - why not give it a try, what have you got to lose? You say you have tried all the other diets but not stuck to them. Although LT is tough at first and is extreme I find it works for me cos there is no room for error, you are either on it or not. I find it too easy to kid myself and cheat on other diets. Good luck with your journey and keep posting hun :)

Thanks all, you've convinced me what have i got to lose other than a hell of a lot of weight. lol. I'm doing the race for life too nic so have decided to start LT on 19th may (day after the run.) I'll keep you all posted, once again thanks I think the motivation here will keep me going:)

Back