HELP SOS

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
OHHHH nooooooooooo im in that niggling mood where i could sit at the fridge with fork and just eat!! Nothing is satisfing (sp!!!) me!!!

Im trying sooooo hard not to munch munch munch. Im not even drinking today!! which is good for me cos every weekend we drink!! I had 2 small vodkas and diet cokes yesterday but they were very small!! Last few drops from last weekend!

Sorry for the rant!! Just tryin to get this mood outta my head lol

Love katie
xxx

I know exactly how you feel hun,i have just come back from a family bbq,they were eating burgers, kebabs,onion rings,bbq baked beans,sausages,lush ice cream deserts,theres me sat there with salad,chicken,cous cous,4 new potatoes,fat free salad dressing,and a weight watchers yoghurt!! There all sat there feeling really full up and im still starving hungry grrrrr lol. I'm sure all of this stomach groaning will all be worth it in the end,when were all slim and healthy again x x

Now then Katie - what was it you said to me yesterday??!!

If you've got the nibbles then stick to the good stuff, ive just returned from the park with son and got some cherries in the co op reduced to £1 !! So guess what im nibbling whilst typing?!

And if you cant stay away from the fridge - go out!! Or do some exercise?

Try and be good hun, you dont wana waste your efforts do ya? xx

Last edited:
Yummy cherries :D And 49p a punnet at Aldi at the mo. 49p for their plums too and they are lovely. AND 49p for Cantaloupe Melons.

OK that's my ad for Aldi over with lol.

Now then Katie - what was it you said to me yesterday??!!

If you've got the nibbles then stick to the good stuff, ive just returned from the park with son and got some cherries in the co op reduced to £1 !! So guess what im nibbling whilst typing?!

And if you cant stay away from the fridge - go out!! Or do some exercise?

Try and be good hun, you dont wana waste your efforts do ya? xx

Haha i know i know!! the rant did me good tho!! Didnt nibble on any thing i shouldnt have!! ooooh i lurrrrve cherries!!
ooooh and good on your for takin son to park!! \bet her had u runnin allover!!
xxx

I take it that coz you are on here you are staying away from the fridge?

Or are you camped out in the kitchen with your laptop?!! Hope not!!

Think we were posting at the same time Lol!

Think we were posting at the same time Lol!
Haha eager bevers!!!

Well actually now that you have mentioned it!! Ive spent the last 4 hours searchin for my mobile!! My daughter Olivia has had it and its not been seen since!!! Shes one and a rite little pest!!!!
Shes in bed now so when it goes dark im going to ring it and look for flashing lights as its on silent!! I CANt LIVE WITH OUT MY MOBILE

hahahah

Hope your doing ok tday too hun
xxxx

Back