HELP SOS!!!!!!!

Hey Ladeeezzz,

Loving this tread. I start tomorrow and I am also a shorty like you munchbunch.......5.2inch. I have noticed the bigger I have got the shorter I have become!! Well done guys for being 100% all this way. I can't wait to start but at the same time I know what obstacle I going to face! They say on LT is the easy part. Maintaining LT till your goal is the challenge......here for a +ve...we can do it!!!! If they can we can!!:clap:

Welcome to the new slimmer you :p

So how much are you hoping to lose if you dont mind me asking? Im looking at 4 and a half to 5 stone.
Trying to make it easier though by just concentrating on a stone at a time:rolleyes:

If you're feeling down or hungry just pop on here for support from your fellow lipotrimmers

Hi Everyone

Day 5 coming to and end and I am like the Antichrist today.

God help anyone who has looked at me the wrong way:D Must be the detox - or thats my excuse anyway.....:eek:

On the plus side when I was getting dressed this morning my daughter told me my tummy wasnt as round - so woohoo!!!!! Still a while before the sixpack :D but it is less wobbly than a few days ago

How did everyone else get on today??

zerotohero? said:
Hi Everyone

Day 5 coming to and end and I am like the Antichrist today.

God help anyone who has looked at me the wrong way:D Must be the detox - or thats my excuse anyway.....:eek:

On the plus side when I was getting dressed this morning my daughter told me my tummy wasnt as round - so woohoo!!!!! Still a while before the sixpack :D but it is less wobbly than a few days ago

How did everyone else get on today??

LMAO!!! Ohhhh my gosh. I was the same way last week. I felt really bad for the way I spoke to my family, but when you're so tired and hungry and you have to sit there and witness the rest of the skinny world gobbling up food without gaining an ounce! it's bound to make you feel antsy.
But congratulations on making day 5! Have you measured your waist or will you wait til weigh in day?

Welcome to the new slimmer you :p

So how much are you hoping to lose if you dont mind me asking? Im looking at 4 and a half to 5 stone.
Trying to make it easier though by just concentrating on a stone at a time:rolleyes:

If you're feeling down or hungry just pop on here for support from your fellow lipotrimmers

Thanks zerotohero......I feel quite +ve today. Woke up in a good mood for a change and looking forward to this LT journey because I know I can do it and learn so much from it and it's going to change my life for ever. Day 1 here I come!!:character00148: Good luck for this week WI. :cross:

LMAO!!! Ohhhh my gosh. I was the same way last week. I felt really bad for the way I spoke to my family, but when you're so tired and hungry and you have to sit there and witness the rest of the skinny world gobbling up food without gaining an ounce! it's bound to make you feel antsy.
But congratulations on making day 5! Have you measured your waist or will you wait til weigh in day?

HA HA poor families.

No havent measured myself yet.I did at the beginning and have decided to do measurements every time I lose 10lbs.

So have to wait and see:p

Thanks zerotohero......I feel quite +ve today. Woke up in a good mood for a change and looking forward to this LT journey because I know I can do it and learn so much from it and it's going to change my life for ever. Day 1 here I come!!:character00148: Good luck for this week WI. :cross:

Thanks a mill. Trying my best to be patient and wait til saturday morning for my weigh in as it will be a week then. Just dieing to see how Ive done so far.

Best of luck today xx

Day 6 today and I jumped - yes thats right - I jumped out of bed at 7.30 this morning and made my OH a huuuuge brekkie before work.

He kept on looking at me as if I had ten heads and asking if I was alright lol:D

Feeling really good and positive today so think I might have hit ketosis - yayyyy:p

Hows everyone else??

Day 6 today and I jumped - yes thats right - I jumped out of bed at 7.30 this morning and made my OH a huuuuge brekkie before work.

He kept on looking at me as if I had ten heads and asking if I was alright lol:D

Feeling really good and positive today so think I might have hit ketosis - yayyyy:p

Hows everyone else??

How do you manage to cook without those gremlins telling you to eat??

Hiya again, I've been busy off making a pig of myself in preperation to start, in doing so I put on an unnecessary 7lbs! Started yesterday and so far so good :) how are you doing?

Hiya again, I've been busy off making a pig of myself in preperation to start, in doing so I put on an unnecessary 7lbs! Started yesterday and so far so good :) how are you doing?

Welcome back
Was doing pretty good but have had a vomiting bug last few days so couldnt drink shakes or anything. Have been on dry crackers, toast and water:sigh:
I weighed myself today to see damage and happily have lost another 2 pound since saturday - must be all the puking lol.
Much better today so am hoping to be back on track tomorrow.

urgh sorry to hear you have been so sick, but made up for you that you still lost weight ! Hope you are feeling much better

urgh sorry to hear you have been so sick, but made up for you that you still lost weight ! Hope you are feeling much better

Yeah much better now.

Went for weigh in and am 4 pounds down. Not as much as I was hoping for ( was aiming for 6)but after the week I had I cant complain. Also still on time of the month!!! WTF:(

Anyone else find their periods lasted ages??

So 12 pound in 2 weeks is pretty darn good - took me 4 weeks in unislim to lose 6 pounds.

Think I have been knocked out of ketosis though cos Im bloody starving again - oh well hopefully will be back in pretty soon

Glad your better zero2hero, 12bls is great! I've my period now and its awful! Cramps sooo bad but its only my second one since giving birth so it could be more to do with that than LT as I'm only on day 5. x

Glad your better zero2hero, 12bls is great! I've my period now and its awful! Cramps sooo bad but its only my second one since giving birth so it could be more to do with that than LT as I'm only on day 5. x

Hi Daisy Happy

How are you doing today?
Yeah mine are pretty fecked too. Was on coil for 6 years and had nothing then got it out had one and then ended up pregnant:D Have been breastfeeding for first few months so didnt really have anything heavy now this is my second and boy did I forget about it........

Back