Help Starting LT 4th Jan for wedding

Hi Guys
Am starting lt on the 4th of jan in hopes to lose 3 and a half stone for my wedding end of April.
Hope I can do it in that time frame.
Havent got my dress yet as I wanted to lose a good bit before but am giving myself til end of Feb and then its dress hunting time. How much would it be possible to lose on average do you think??
Had a baby last January - a year old on the 18th :D - and was a massive 18stone after!!!!
Managed to get down to 14st 10 by cutting out crap amd exercising but have put back on 4lbs over xmas:wave_cry::wave_cry: Quite proud that I managed to do so well but just dont have the time to lose the rest in the conventional way. Plus my weight loss had completely slowed down and I had been stuck at same weight for 3 weeks so I said I would enjoy christmas and get stuck into LT and exercising in the new year.
Im ideally looking to be 11 and a half stone for my wedding but will have to come off LT in March for my hen but am planning to refeed the week before and go back on when my hangover has receded:D
Best of luck to all here and lets hope 2012 will be our year :p

You could lose that weight by april I'd you stick to 100%, the average loss is one stone per month but you will have bigger losses early on as you get rid of the glycogen and extra water. I've lost almost three stone in 2 months and that includes a break over Christmas. Good luck

Hi, good luck with your first week, I'm on day 2 and it's not as bad as i thought it would be! I've even managed to cook tea for the family and sit at the table with them while they ate tonight. From what i've read on here the official figure seems to be around 14lb loss a month but i have seen comments from people who have lost 26lb their first month, so I am staying positive and focused in the hope i might fall in the latter catergory! First weigh in on Thursday at Day 5

good luck you can do it :) x

Hi
Yes a stone a month is the average, and many of us have done this. so you should have no problem losing that weight for your wedding, maybe do your hen party after the wedding???

Hiya honey I'm back on LT day 6 after Xmas ... I'm also getting married but not until August so have a lil bit longer. You can do a stone a month with this diet if your 100%! No cheating ;) ... I want to lose at least another 5stone which sounds loads but breaking it down into lil chunks helps :) x x x Good Luck x x x

Thanks all
Wasnt able to start at this week as my little man got croupe and have been up every night with him and just exhausted now. But he's on the mend so all is good.
Have a 40th this saturday so am starting Monday and have signed myself up for aqua aerobics. So from Monday on excpect to hear lots from me lol

Hi,

I was in a similar situation to you last June ... My wedding date was Aug 18th and at that point I was 15,2 and desperate to lose ... So luckily I found lipotrim.

I started on June 19th and did 42 days to the very end of July and I lost 2st 5lbs ... To be 12st 11lbs for the wedding. My only regret was not finding LT sooner!

I was the same as you putting off dress shopping and finally ordered my dress the 2nd week in July ... it was to be made to measure so I gave the measurements an inch or two less on my bust etc and it fitted perfectly on the day!

Good luck if you can say 100% LT will have to a skinny mini on your wedding day for sure!

Ps the reason I am back is I enjoyed my wedding abroad and honeymoon in Florida .. And the following 4 months not worrying about weight gain the time was too special to be stressing out .. So I came back this time to lose it for me just feel fit and healthy!!

Wow Becky.Boo
Thats amazing and there is now way I would have guessed your weight at 12stone 11. You look amazing in your dress.

I know what you mean about doing it for yourself. I have been obese since I fell pregnant at 21 going from a 12 to size 20 due to post natal depression and eating wayyyyyy too much.

Sofinally Im going to do this and be healthy for my 2 kids and sexy for me and my hubbie to be:D

Exactly .. I don't want to be a frumpy wife and we hope to start a family in two years time so I defo don't want to be the fat mammy! So slim here I come!

Sorry to hear you suffered with postnatal depression .. New start now though bye bye comfort eating!

Im a funny shape people never ever believe me about my weight or size ... Like I have been bought PJ's as gifts and they are always a size (even 2sizes) too small! Suppose its cause I'm a pear shape .. My whole top half tends to be 2 sizes smaller than my damn hips thighs and butt! At the wedding even though my bottom was a small 16, I was wearing tops and aline dresses size 12!

Back