Help! Stressing out!

Honeymoon

I'm halfway through week 6 and haven't lost any weight in 4 days. I'm not sure what's going on and it's really stressing me out. How can you not lose weight in 4 days when you're only taking in liquid?
At this rate, I feel like I'll never get where I want to be.
My weight loss has never been this slow when I've done Lipotrim in the past. Does it have less effect each time you do it? X

I'm halfway through week 6 and haven't lost any weight in 4 days. I'm not sure what's going on and it's really stressing me out. How can you not lose weight in 4 days when you're only taking in liquid?
At this rate, I feel like I'll never get where I want to be.
My weight loss has never been this slow when I've done Lipotrim in the past. Does it have less effect each time you do it? X

I am all for getting rid of the scales and only checking once a week.....are you drinking enough water? xx

I am sure it will move Honeymoon, it has to!! you can do it!!

Try not to jump on the scales everyday - or if you do just accept that the scales will fluctuate or not even move until the final day or 2. Or as Sinead said put the scales away until weighing day! I know it's hard! I'm just starting on week 3 and I jump on the scales most days :-(

Your weight will go down - it simply has to!!

You're definintely drinking enough water - you're doing all the right things so don't worry!

Relax!

Bev x

I drink 4litres. Was told it had to be 4 or more. I got my husband to out the scales in the attic so I couldn't spend 10 times a day hopping on it lol

Back