Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help, struggling at week 7!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by shiny21, 21 February 2010 Social URL.

1. shiny21

shiny21 Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone, I wonder if anyone can help me. I have been on the cambridge ss for 7 weeks now and have lost 2 stone which I am absolutley delighted with. To date I have found ss fine with the odd difficult moment however the last 2 days have been a nightmare. I am feeling constantly hungry and craving food. I am drinking more water to try to combat this feeling but to no avail. Has anyone else felt like this? I am hoping it is just a phase and tomorrow it will be back to normal ss without being a struggle.

any advice or encouragment would be gratley appreciated right now.

thank you, :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    maybe it's time for a ss+ or 810 week. i know you can do 10 or is it 12 whole straight weeks on ss but sometimes you need a break. when do you see your cdc next? have you any spare shakes to have 4 today if you are not on 4 already?!?!

4. shiny21

shiny21 Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks for that I have now fot over my little blip and fully back in track so thanks for your advice I have a week off in 10 days for my 40th so may be just what I need

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.