Help! Struggling today

tartanlass

Anybody got any advice to keep me on the straight and narrow. Have been SSing for 8 wks and this week I am really having to fight not to eat something. Haven't strayed at all so far but for some reason this week I just want to eat!! Have resisted daughter's birthday cake, my own birthday cake and my hubbie's birthday cake in the last 3 weeks but I think I could eat anything at this moment in time. Think I'll have to go to bed early and chew on my duvet, aaaargh. Can't understand why I suddenly feel like this and sure as hell don't want to blow my efforts!!:confused:

Stick with it Tartan Lass - just look at your weight loss over those eight weeks. Sometimes an early night is the answer - its a whole new day tomorrow! Or maybe look at some before photos to keep you on track or jot down your measurements to date so that you can really see your progress. All of these help me anyway.

:hug99: Hugs

Little Miss Cadbury

Hello me chico!! I see you are not on line...maybe you are lurking! who knows.

First off, if you munch stuff you'll be gutted!! You're doing sooooooooooooo well and you are focused - you are totally kicking ass at this diet!! you can do this and finish the job!!

Plus, if you munch stuff, I'm going to hit you with my 5lb blobby okay? good deal.

You know you don't want to, just distract yourself BE HARDCORE!!!!!

I know you'll be good. I just know it.

That all said, I'd like you to take a second and think........why do you want to munch? this will happen off the diet and we need to be ready for it cause the evil chatterbox in our head will try and justify it.

Have you had a bad day? Have you had a good day? had some one pissed you off? think think think......then write down the situation, what you were thinking and the feelings and thoughts you were having. I'll show you my old ones next week, what I'm trying to get you to do here is an old style LL thought record.

Hope you have a nice night...you're probably snoozing now!!

see you soon!

xx

jus think hunny

moment on the lips- lifetime on the hips lol well not really but is all ur hard effort worth say 2 mins of sumthin tasty? u have done so so well so far :)

xxx

Back