HELP! Struggling with water

Off for a google then!

Have just tried the Asda diet cola.....tastes like sheer heaven after all that water lol Cant believe how cheap it is too :eek:

Don't google, just do a search on this forum, we've covered it many times before! ;)

Perfectly Clear strawberry & kiwi or apple flavours (both still) are OK.

Coke zero & Dr Pepper zero in small amounts.

Sainsburys fizzy strawberry & kiwi, or still peach or blackberry & apple.

Tescos still strawberry.

All of these have no citric acid so should be OK.

Best thing to do though is experiment - if there's no calories/carbs give it a go. If it works for you, yay! if not, just don't have it again.........

Thanks Yam :) Im so glad my Sainsburys water is allowd cos even before the diet i was addicted to the stuff, makes it so much easier to get thru the 1litres and at 3 bottles for a pound, i dont mind. Altho i do look a bit odd putting 15 bottles in with my shopping every week (i drink 2 of these a day plus 1 litre plain lol)

Im so contrary, Ive actually found my water drinking a lot easier today lol I bought a water filter so certainly tastes nicer but I think whats helping me is psychologically I know now I have other options!! I have 2 2 litre bottles of Asda diet coke in the fridge (and more bottles in the car lol) and I KNOW if I want it I can have a glass. I actually think that knowledge is really helping me with my water drinking today.... ok I know makes no sense lol

It totally makes sense. Sometimes being "forced" to have something makes it less appealin. I find that too! Knowing there are alternatives makes it easier though...i know i would struggle to drink 3 litres of plain water. Infact i drink a lot anyway, about 4 litres in total a day but if im being honest i drink 2 litres of the strawberry water, at least a litre of plain water and a big glass of diet coke at night as a treat(which i will now be buying from asda lol).

I found that the more coke zero and less water I drink the worse I am at sticking with my diet, so i am not going to buy anymore. I think there is a direct collelation between drinking enough water (Ihad 2.5L) and keeping on track.

This week has almost been a write off, since I stopped drinking so much water i keep "cheating"

Just a wee word of warning, you prob have the will power to keep dirnking the water, i spent too much time drinking coke zero and it lead to protein meals and then a trip to china buffet! OPPS!

It totally makes sense. Sometimes being "forced" to have something makes it less appealin. I find that too! Knowing there are alternatives makes it easier though...i know i would struggle to drink 3 litres of plain water. Infact i drink a lot anyway, about 4 litres in total a day but if im being honest i drink 2 litres of the strawberry water, at least a litre of plain water and a big glass of diet coke at night as a treat(which i will now be buying from asda lol).

£1.67 for FOUR 2 litre bottles!!!!!

Good to know you do that and still have great losses. Im going to resrict myself to a glass at night as a reward for being 100%

Thanks, altho ive not been doign great this week, playing at it AGAIN. Tomorrow fresh start (read my post about it lol)....but its not the diet coke thats leading me astray, its def the temptation of food lol. Thats an amazing price...will def have to pick some up this week! xx

Back