Help struggling

HI guys day 5 today and feel awful I just pinched one of kids crisps just one but feeling terrible as iv been doing so well i really don't want to muck up my first weigh in . I used to always pinch a wee crisps when I opened her bag so I just fell back into bad habit for a wee second :(

Hey, having previously been on a VLCD I know that your mind will be torturing you now, but as you have already been told one crisp isnt going to harm you and remember its your first week, it will all become so much easier after your first WI as it will give you the motivation you need to continue. Habits take sometime to break so give it time and you will soon be opening the crisps and handing them over without having one to nibble yourself. xx

LadyT said:
Hey, having previously been on a VLCD I know that your mind will be torturing you now, but as you have already been told one crisp isnt going to harm you and remember its your first week, it will all become so much easier after your first WI as it will give you the motivation you need to continue. Habits take sometime to break so give it time and you will soon be opening the crisps and handing them over without having one to nibble yourself. xx

Thanks lady t xxx

Back