help stuffed mushrooms on a red ????

natasha1974

Silver Member
hi i have some huge mushrooms im on a red day have a nice steak for dinner and i have no idea what to stuff them with i have quite alot of stuff in cuboards have loads of dried herbs and spices and garlic and have some quark anyone any ideas please

Do you have any bacon? If so, you could mix chopped bacon, garlic, parsley and quark and spoon in and bake....add breadcrumbs if you have syns? xx

id be tempted to use mozzarella? not sure if it can be a Hex on red though? or otherwise use quark but make sure you season it well or it might be a bit bland xx

Mix some quark an egg and some cheese or/and some herbs and garlic, and smoosh it into the schrooms and grill..yummy!

:)ooooo thankyou i have bacon but gonna save that for breakfast so gonna go for quark cheese hexa garlic parsley and black pepper thankyou guys cant wait now but got to go get my daughter from her drama club first

Sounds yummy!! x

I always chop some onions, garlic, herbs and the mushroom stalks, and mix them with quark. Spoon them into the mushrooms, top with sliced tomato and a bit of cheese, and bake til they're done :)

mmmmmm thanks for all the ideas i loved them will definatly be making again :)

Back