help stuffed mushrooms

AnwenG

before Christmas I made some stuffed mushrooms with quake, onions and some raw garlic. I know I've forgotten some of the ingredients and I don't remember from which book or magazine I got the recipe from. so I was just hoping that someone had the recipe handy

I LOVE stuffed Mushrooms! You can add anything you fancy to them so I wouldn't worry too much about following a recipe as pretty much anything works. My favourites are quark, onion, garlic, bacon/ham and cheese, Sun-dried Tomatoes (or any tomato is you want it syn free), Basil and Mozzarella or Tuna, Sweetcorn and Cheese. You can do a pizza version with tomato puree, ham, veggies of your choice, cheese and a sprinkle of dried italian herbs. They are great with the Kerry Low Low Cheese Spread (half a tub) mixed in or dolloped on top and you can have it as a HeA.

I had stuffed mushrooms last night using low low cheese, spring onions and bacon. They were lush, low low is soooooo tasty!xx

The new emental or blue cheese laughing cow are also ideal and flavoursome base to start then just add to your desire to me must have some garlic herbs then toms etc

Back