Help suffering

Dinkey

I was advised to go up to 1000k to help
with my hair loss.

Trouble is I am hungry all the time and
again thinking of food, also feeling bloated and scared the weight creeps on.

Thinking of going back onto SS as still need to shift another couple of stones.

Anyone else lost on the 1000k diet? or
does this just maintain the weight you have already lost?:sigh:

Hi lovely, im not on that plan and im sure someone who knows more than me will answer you.
1000k is still less calories than the average female needs for a day so im sure you will still lose weight, just not as quickly as on SS or the other plans. Hope you get the answer you want. Best wishes xx

Hiya,

I think your body probably just needs to adjust to the calories before you start losing.

I see on the website it says '

• 150 kcal breakfast suggested by your Counsellor '
Are you allowed breakfast cereal? If so, try all bran plus. I'm on a step similar to 1000 and I was hungry all the time till I tried all bran plus..

Good luck hon,

xx

Hi,
I dont have an answer to your question, i am curious about your hair loss...
each time i have a shower the plug blocks from my hair, I have never put this down to CD, although yesterday i did lose quite a bit :cry: and my hair is not long, its barely shoulder length, I thought it was becasue i am putting my hair up.... but even when i dont put it up, I still lose hair, this has only happened since i have been on CD, is this normal ??

Hi,
I dont have an answer to your question, i am curious about your hair loss...
each time i have a shower the plug blocks from my hair, I have never put this down to CD, although yesterday i did lose quite a bit :cry: and my hair is not long, its barely shoulder length, I thought it was becasue i am putting my hair up.... but even when i dont put it up, I still lose hair, this has only happened since i have been on CD, is this normal ??

Apparently so, I have read a lot of reports of people losing their hair after a couple of months on the diet!!
I have bought some Silica Complex from Holland & Barrett to help. Also found that
my hair was becoming static. I am now
conditioning my hair to help get the moisture back.

Hiya,

I think your body probably just needs to adjust to the calories before you start losing.

I see on the website it says '

• 150 kcal breakfast suggested by your Counsellor '
Are you allowed breakfast cereal? If so, try all bran plus. I'm on a step similar to 1000 and I was hungry all the time till I tried all bran plus..

Good luck hon,

xx

Yes I think so, although I have gone back on SS for a couple of weeks as this week had no weight loss. I am going on a cruise in a couple of weeks time and would like a few more 1lbs off before I go.
After I come back I will consider going
onto a higher calorie diet.

Back