help!! tfr 100% but weight loss slowed :(

daydreaming141

Hey guys

This is my first ever post i joined because i needed support to get me through lipotrim.

This is my second time doing it, the first time i lost approx 2 stone and went down to a size 12:) ( but i had started at a lower weight of 11st 13lbs).

Unfortunately i met my bf and the healthy eating went out the window and the weight came back with vengance!

this time im determined to lose it and keep it off

I started on the 25/04/2010 i was 12 st 6lbs .
Ive been so good for the past few 6 weeks, i havn't cheated once and kept active throughout. I weighed myself this morning and have only lost 2 lbs!!!!:eek:

Its only my 6th week and i need to lose a 3lb minimum a week to reach my goal of approx just over 10st in 10 weeks. My mum is concerned about the diet and wont let do it for longer than another 4 weeks!:sigh:

SO my problem is what can i do to ensure 3 lbs a week ? and do you think that i have hit a plateau? and if so what could i do to get out of it?

please help my best friend is getting married in august and i want to be at least a size 12 when i become her bridesmaid.

thanks
xx E xx

hey hun well first off welcome, u can also post in the main lipotrim forum which will get sum extra replies!!! :D

well done on ur losses so far hun. 2lb is a good loss!!! also this diet says u cud lose up 2 a stone a month but it doesnt say how u lose it. wen my mum did this diet 1 month she lost it 4, 2, 2, 5 its just how ur body releases the fat an how much water u av etc plus if its totm that cud effect it.

keep at it hun, u av lost 19lb in 6 wks!!!! :eek: fantastic!

good luck hun xox

Hiya and welcome......im sure you will be fine.....you are expected to lose around a stone a month so you will do it as long as you stick with it 100%.....I can understand your mums concerns, im assuming you are under the care of a chemist ??? They will keep a close eye on you....have you taken your mum with you ....? They may help put her mind at rest if not let her see the lipotim site....

Welcome to the Lipotrim Website

Back