Help to decide what to do!

dalyr

I want to start a food replacement diet but dont know whether to start Lipotrim or Cambridge. I am 5'10" so need 4 shakes on Cambridge which means it is £10 cheaper a week. However if anyone knows if one is better than the other please let me know.

I have never tried CD. Lipotrim is the first TFR plan I have ever followed and I love it. It costs £36 per week in the UK and its the best thing I have ever done. It takes a day or two to get used to the shakes but after that they are really nice, well I love all of them except the chicken soup.
Good luck in your decision and sorry I cant help with the CD.

hey!
I too have only tried one tfr which is lipotrim.

I dont like milkshakes or anything of the sort but i LOVE the lt shakes! and love the chicken flavour soup.

As far as i am aware i think there is more variety on CD compared to lt but just becaused im biased here - i would say go with LT :) (p.s the lt forum is much better too!! hehe)

Whats re-feed?

You refeed once you have finished your tfr. On lipotrim you go from having 3 shakes and no food to having 2 shakes and 1 meal, 1shake 2 meals and then eventually no shakes and 3 meals a day :D

You look like you have done really well. Thats really encouraging. I have a friend who has been on Lighter Life, CD and not been successful, which has really put me off. I will try LT. Thanks

Good luck Dalyr if you choose LT. Once the first week is out the way it gets a lot easier, the same with any diet really. If you want quick, big weight loss then I would say LT is for you. I have never lost so much weight in such a short space of time on any other diet. Good luck with whatever you choose to do but if you do LT, keep logging on here for advice and a laugh, we're a friendly bunch and will do all we can to help.

If your in northern ireland its £45 a week..

Cd has more variety but I have only tried LT and Loved it!!!!

I love everything on it except for the flapjacks!!

Back