Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help to decide what to do!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by dalyr, 17 March 2009 Social URL.

1. dalyr

dalyr Member

I want to start a food replacement diet but dont know whether to start Lipotrim or Cambridge. I am 5'10" so need 4 shakes on Cambridge which means it is £10 cheaper a week. However if anyone knows if one is better than the other please let me know.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

I have never tried CD. Lipotrim is the first TFR plan I have ever followed and I love it. It costs £36 per week in the UK and its the best thing I have ever done. It takes a day or two to get used to the shakes but after that they are really nice, well I love all of them except the chicken soup.
    Good luck in your decision and sorry I cant help with the CD.

4. dalyr

dalyr Member

Whats re-feed?

5. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    hey!
    I too have only tried one tfr which is lipotrim.

I dont like milkshakes or anything of the sort but i LOVE the lt shakes! and love the chicken flavour soup.

As far as i am aware i think there is more variety on CD compared to lt but just becaused im biased here - i would say go with LT :) (p.s the lt forum is much better too!! hehe)

6. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    You refeed once you have finished your tfr. On lipotrim you go from having 3 shakes and no food to having 2 shakes and 1 meal, 1shake 2 meals and then eventually no shakes and 3 meals a day :D

7. dalyr

dalyr Member

You look like you have done really well. Thats really encouraging. I have a friend who has been on Lighter Life, CD and not been successful, which has really put me off. I will try LT. Thanks

8. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck Dalyr if you choose LT. Once the first week is out the way it gets a lot easier, the same with any diet really. If you want quick, big weight loss then I would say LT is for you. I have never lost so much weight in such a short space of time on any other diet. Good luck with whatever you choose to do but if you do LT, keep logging on here for advice and a laugh, we're a friendly bunch and will do all we can to help.

9. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    If your in northern ireland its £45 a week..

Cd has more variety but I have only tried LT and Loved it!!!!

I love everything on it except for the flapjacks!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.