help?! vomiting what do you do if??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Kate+Matt, 22 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Kate+Matt

Kate+Matt Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.23%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    sorry for posting ANOTHER thread but im feeling sick and im worried that i might BE sick what do you do if that happens? ive got half a soup and a porridge left to eat and i dont know if i can face the soup as i found it hard to eat the 1st half as i really dont like it. if you throw up everything you eaten do yuo just try and start again the next day?? :(

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. carolyn01

carolyn01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+/810
    Hi Kate, I wouldn't have the soup as i too found it made me want to throw up even the smell of it! I have only choc shakes now and chicken salad as im doing SS+. If you are only doing SS then you could have a small bit of protein i.e chicken breast just tonight and start again tmw - can you see your cdc and get more shakes or whatever you can tolerate?
    :)

4. Kate+Matt

Kate+Matt Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.23%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i can handle some of the soups im just a bit off today my glands are swollen neck hurts so i think im coming down with something :( but yes i am seeing my cdc tommoro for my 1st weigh in ill have a think tonight about what im gonna order. i might just try and eat the porridge and chuck the other half of soup as i really cant face it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.