help?! vomiting what do you do if??

Kate+Matt

sorry for posting ANOTHER thread but im feeling sick and im worried that i might BE sick what do you do if that happens? ive got half a soup and a porridge left to eat and i dont know if i can face the soup as i found it hard to eat the 1st half as i really dont like it. if you throw up everything you eaten do yuo just try and start again the next day?? :(

Hi Kate, I wouldn't have the soup as i too found it made me want to throw up even the smell of it! I have only choc shakes now and chicken salad as im doing SS+. If you are only doing SS then you could have a small bit of protein i.e chicken breast just tonight and start again tmw - can you see your cdc and get more shakes or whatever you can tolerate?
:)

i can handle some of the soups im just a bit off today my glands are swollen neck hurts so i think im coming down with something :( but yes i am seeing my cdc tommoro for my 1st weigh in ill have a think tonight about what im gonna order. i might just try and eat the porridge and chuck the other half of soup as i really cant face it

Back