Help! Wanna lose weight naturally!!! Ex CD

Well done on your loses ...that's really good, i have started back on calorie counting with exercise and already losing weight did try slim & save but wasn't really getting into it i'm an ex cd as well from 2009 , ..... but i really enjoy cc i love seeing how much i can have and also it makes me look at food and think is it worth it ?? - i have lost 3lbs this week and have had 2x cream eggs wow amazing a diet you can have a bit of chocolate and lose weight ..... you sound really positive and your results reflect that ! x

wannabesize10 said:
Well done on your loses ...that's really good, i have started back on calorie counting with exercise and already losing weight did try slim & save but wasn't really getting into it i'm an ex cd as well from 2009 , ..... but i really enjoy cc i love seeing how much i can have and also it makes me look at food and think is it worth it ?? - i have lost 3lbs this week and have had 2x cream eggs wow amazing a diet you can have a bit of chocolate and lose weight ..... you sound really positive and your results reflect that ! x

3lbs already! Excellent! Keep your progress updated so we can all share results! How did you find CD? I've been really critical of it since coming off in July 2011.

Ps - thanks to all well-wishers! Please post your results too!

Hey. How's everyone doing??? Been a bit of a slow week for me. Had high calorie intake days, but offset that by having less on another day. Dunno if this is healthy?? I think I may have lost 1lb this week. Not sure. Weigh in tomorrow eve!

How's everyone doing? I've lost 9lbs in just under 4 weeks counting calories and exercising! Feels amazing!

Calorie counting is definitely the way forward! If I have a bad day I just continue as in life there will always be chocolate :) and pizza dammit! I've gone from 13 stone 9.6 to 11 stone 3.6 since january and It's all thanks to MFP! Lol

Back