Help wanted...newbie..

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Snugglepuss, 14 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Snugglepuss

Snugglepuss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi i am a newbie to the likes of this sort of dieting, i have always done weight watchers and slimming world but i am getting quite fed up and am just wanting a boost to my weight loss.

Can you tell me the difference between the Cambridge diet and Lipotrim?? I want to know the difference before i embark.

TBH i don't have a lot of weight to lose (about 2 stone) and my bmi says im overweight so does this mean a slower weight loss??

I know its not quick fix but like i said just need a boost.....sory for the questions but i hope you can help :) Snuggs xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi just replied on your other thread regarding CD and Lipotrim. I am not sure about the weight loss if you don't have much to lose, I think from what I have learned from others that it can vary, but most lose about a stone a month (more in the first month) x

4. Cookeh

Cookeh Recovering Cookie Addict

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(36.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Exante
    As far as Im aware you can't start lipotrim unless your BMI is 30 or above so it may not even be an option for you. Other than that I believe that Cambridge diet has way more variety than LT (which only has 3 flavours of shake, 1 soup and 2 flapjacks which most people hate, although I personally love them! hehe).

I've not been on CD so can't really advise on all the ins and outs but I definitely looked into it as well as Lighter Life and decided LT was better for me due to the lack of variety so that there was no chance I'd get addicted to my diet food!

Good luck whatever you decide :)

5. Snugglepuss

Snugglepuss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks girls....

I'm classed as overweight and looked on the website to see if i was allowed to do it and with my statistics i am!!
    I'm only a short ass to that prob helps!!

Whats the shortest time you can do the diet for if i got my boost them moved to WW again?

Thanks for your help xx

6. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You can do it for as long or as short a time as you want Snuggs, but bear in mind that you need to allow at least a weeks refeed at the end of your diet before you join ww, to minimise the risk of a weight gain.. Good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.