Help wanted...newbie..

Snugglepuss

Silver Member
Hi i am a newbie to the likes of this sort of dieting, i have always done weight watchers and slimming world but i am getting quite fed up and am just wanting a boost to my weight loss.

Can you tell me the difference between the Cambridge diet and Lipotrim?? I want to know the difference before i embark.

TBH i don't have a lot of weight to lose (about 2 stone) and my bmi says im overweight so does this mean a slower weight loss??

I know its not quick fix but like i said just need a boost.....sory for the questions but i hope you can help :) Snuggs xx

Hi just replied on your other thread regarding CD and Lipotrim. I am not sure about the weight loss if you don't have much to lose, I think from what I have learned from others that it can vary, but most lose about a stone a month (more in the first month) x

As far as Im aware you can't start lipotrim unless your BMI is 30 or above so it may not even be an option for you. Other than that I believe that Cambridge diet has way more variety than LT (which only has 3 flavours of shake, 1 soup and 2 flapjacks which most people hate, although I personally love them! hehe).

I've not been on CD so can't really advise on all the ins and outs but I definitely looked into it as well as Lighter Life and decided LT was better for me due to the lack of variety so that there was no chance I'd get addicted to my diet food!

Good luck whatever you decide :)

Thanks girls....

I'm classed as overweight and looked on the website to see if i was allowed to do it and with my statistics i am!!
I'm only a short ass to that prob helps!!

Whats the shortest time you can do the diet for if i got my boost them moved to WW again?

Thanks for your help xx

You can do it for as long or as short a time as you want Snuggs, but bear in mind that you need to allow at least a weeks refeed at the end of your diet before you join ww, to minimise the risk of a weight gain.. Good luck x

Back