help wanted please

teenybash

im currently on the cambridge diet and have last a week on 4 satchets a day, weigh in today and ive lost 7lb...

after being at a friends house she was telling me all about the weight watchers diet and i sounds so appealling but i dont know if maybe its cause ill get to eat something (im hungry the now). im so so confused i dont know what to do. is it just cause im hungry the thought of food is luring me in? what do i do? i need to lose 6 stone, what do you guys think. any inspirational stories to sway me lol.

oh and just got my weekly shop that just cost over £60 and my cdc is 20 miles away from me so if i do change im stuck with this food. dont even know if i could face her, i feel like a failure ifkwim....

I started CD needing to lose at least 6 stone. I stuck with CD for a few weeks and lost 21lbs. I had to come off CD for medical reasons (not relating to CD). I moved straightaway to SW and continued to lose well, I am now going it alone (with SW) and finding it much more challenging. The hard part is discipline. CD is hard but fast and takes food out of the equation. SW/WW is slow but needs more self discpline around food however you can eat, and you can eat a lot all under plan.

If you want the weight to go quickly then CD will do that. WW however will enable you to eat and lose as long as you follow the plans.

I probably havent helped but wanted to share anyway.

P.S. Your CDC would take the packs back and offer a refund IF you decided to leave. Mine Did with no problem.

Good Luck xx

Hiya hun, after 5 days on CD I had to stop. 1 because of work but 2 because I had really bad diahorria (yuk) and I felt utterly miserable!! I admire anyone that can stick to it but I cant.If you find it easy that im JEALOUS LOL plus I missed my social life! When I stuck to WW I lost weight, not only is it cheaper but learning to manage food in a healthy way is the way forward. I did WW a few years ago and lost 7 stone but I also trained hard too. I was able to maintain that lifestyle for 5 years but when my mum passed I lost the plot. I think its important to train your mind to control food and not make it such an issue. With WW I normally plan 3 days at a time, buy the food and stick to it. My first WI with ww was 8lb lost!! And starlight is an inspiration...she shows that it works!!! If you start WW you could easily lose 6 stone but the summer.
Wish you lots of luck hunxxxx

Like IndianPrincess said, WW is about developing a healthy relationship with food. If you have the willpower to stick to CD then go ahead and do it, but I think if you ever choose to come off you may end up putting some of it back on. I've done WW a few times and its always worked for me - not only do I look better but I feel better and best of all, I CAN go out, I CAN drink, eat whatever I like.. all i have to learn to do is control the amounts that I eat, rather than restricting myself to certain foods etc.

Back